Trying to purchase Care Refresh, but serial number already in use
916 8 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM1
lvl.1
United States

I've tried to contact support, but I haven't heard anything, so I thought I'd try this here in the hopes that someone from DJI sees it.

I bought my DJI Mavic Pro fly more bundle Thursday night.  I connected the remote and started setting the drone yesterday.  I've been trying to purchase the DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic, but when I try to order from the app on iPhone it says that I've already purchased DJI Care Refresh.  I went online and checked the DJI Care Refresh with my serial on the website to see when it was registered and it says that my Serial Number has not been registered.  When I attempt to purchase online and I put my serial number in, it says that I already have DJI Care Refresh.  I'm coming up on my 48 hours and I want to buy this before the window disappears.

Hoping DJI can help - Thank you!
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

JM1, please provide your SN number and I will check it for you. Thanks for your support and patience.
2018-1-13
Use props
JM1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-13 18:27
JM1, please provide your SN number and I will check it for you. Thanks for your support and patience.

S/N: 08QUE7J10100GX
Thank you!
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JM1 Posted at 2018-1-13 19:32
S/N: 08QUE7J10100GX
Thank you!

Hi JM, thanks for coming back to us, it seems you have already purchased it successfully right? 08QUE7J10100GX.png

2018-1-14
Use props
JM1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-14 18:26
Hi JM, thanks for coming back to us, it seems you have already purchased it successfully right?[view_image]

Yes, thank you!  I received an email last night saying I could complete my purchase and it went through this time.

Thanks again!
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JM1 Posted at 2018-1-15 18:43
Yes, thank you!  I received an email last night saying I could complete my purchase and it went through this time.

Thanks again!

Glad to know and you are welcome. It's our great honor to support you, hope you have a good time with Mavic Pro.
2018-1-17
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft
United States

Hello This is my first post to this forum. I'm glad to see that you got your care refresh issue resolved.

I hope I'm not hijacking anything but I have a quick question.

I am ordering a couple of Mavic's from Dell tomorrow. But they don't offer Care Refresh. Will I be able to purchase Care Refresh and activate it without any issues? To clarify I know that I have 48 hours to purchase after activation.

But is ACTIVATION?:
1. "actually" using the craft (turning it on)
2.  purchasing the craft
3. receiving the craft
4. when it ships

The reason I ask is because I have no clue how quick dell will get the Mavics to me. But I do want to get the care refresh and do not want to miss out on it.

Once again sorry if I am hijacking this thread, and I am also sorry for any improper grammar.

Semper Fi
Richdon HMLA 269
2018-1-18
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Richdon Posted at 2018-1-18 10:50
Hello This is my first post to this forum. I'm glad to see that you got your care refresh issue resolved.

I hope I'm not hijacking anything but I have a quick question.

The first time you bring up the app and try to fly, you will be required to 'activate' it (in the app).  When you activate it, your 48 hours will begin.  I believe all you supply is a login and password to activate.  Don't use a throw-away email.  Use the same email/pw you used here for the forum.
2018-1-18
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2018-1-18 11:29
The first time you bring up the app and try to fly, you will be required to 'activate' it (in the app).  When you activate it, your 48 hours will begin.  I believe all you supply is a login and password to activate.  Don't use a throw-away email.  Use the same email/pw you used here for the forum.

Thanks that is exactly what I needed to here.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules