1254 13 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbea42060
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1686007 ft
  • >>>
United States

My P4P+ has all the latest firmware but there is no pano mode. Am I missing something?
2018-1-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

No, you're OK. Pano mode is not introduced in Go 4 app for Android OS. Wait patiently as many of us do ...
2018-1-13
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-1-13 19:28
No, you're OK. Pano mode is not introduced in Go 4 app for Android OS. Wait patiently as many of us do ...

The P4P + has the screen attached , the Go 4 app is for the RC with the add on screen isn't it ?So I think we are waiting for another update to come down with pano added to the firmware.
2018-1-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

JamesWhenman Posted at 2018-1-13 19:46
The P4P + has the screen attached , the Go 4 app is for the RC with the add on screen isn't it ?So I think we are waiting for another update to come down with pano added to the firmware.

That's more of a puzzle, but the Go app for P4P+ is somehow different since it doesn't control other DJI crafts and is tailored for this bird only. Something like slimmed version of Go 4 app, I believe.
2018-1-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-1-13 19:54
That's more of a puzzle, but the Go app for P4P+ is somehow different since it doesn't control other DJI crafts and is tailored for this bird only. Something like slimmed version of Go 4 app, I believe.

Actually it can control other than the P4P, see this thread, never got any explanation too my Q down the thread.
I think also the advanced can be selected but not sure and can't check as i have an older version at the moment.
2018-1-14
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

"Am I missing something?"
Yes an App version 4.1.20 or higher but nothing you can do but wait for DJI to make and release that.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I'm sorry for the confusion. The APP of P4P+ is independent and our engineers are working on this. We will release it soon. Thanks for your attention.
2018-1-15
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-15 00:47
Sir, I'm sorry for the confusion. The APP of P4P+ is independent and our engineers are working on this. We will release it soon. Thanks for your attention.

Thanks for the info Susan. That's good news and wish irt comes true the soonest.Could you please reveal if the engineers are working also to allow videocache on RC's  SD card, on the possibility to transfer app's or other memory consuming to the same SD allowing system to recover and increase its actual overall memory size of only 16Gb ? As for instance the possibility to have the offline downloaded maps (12,3Gb total) stored on the same SD card ?
We'll have also these on the new FW ?
Thank you
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

15matjan Posted at 2018-1-15 01:42
Thanks for the info Susan. That's good news and wish irt comes true the soonest.Could you please reveal if the engineers are working also to allow videocache on RC's  SD card, on the possibility to transfer app's or other memory consuming to the same SD allowing system to recover and increase its actual overall memory size of only 16Gb ? As for instance the possibility to have the offline downloaded maps (12,3Gb total) stored on the same SD card ?
We'll have also these on the new FW ?
Thank you

Sorry, I'm not sure as we have not got any news of these.
2018-1-15
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-15 22:52
Sorry, I'm not sure as we have not got any news of these.

Wow, Susan,
first I have to thank you for the reply, but your answer let me frilling frozen....
These issues were plentifully described in various topics, one of them is this one, where you were posting and answering too:

#9 and followings

Also here, moderated by DJI Thor:
at #51 and followings

And many more which if required, I'll retrieve and post.
But I think with two examples there is enough.
In the second one DJI Thor is discussing with me these issues, he asks to know them and to forward to "the engineers" and now you tell me DJI knows nothing about these issues ????
Well, this is the SUMMUM depicting how you do care about owners and customers...

Assuming you talk to each other, there at DJI (which is not my business), and speak the same language and understand each other (which is again not my business), I'm going mad...
DJI Thor says : "Thank you for your update, all your requests will be transferred." and now you say engineeers know nothing about it ????
+65% of poll's participants are not happy with their P4P+, we are always the looooong forgotten ones, but we paid for a top model in its family.
Better call us stupid...
Great, excellent, first class customer service...
Know I have the proof of what we do mean and represent to you and your company...
You don't need us...

2018-1-16
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

15matjan Posted at 2018-1-16 02:36
Wow, Susan,
first I have to thank you for the reply, but your answer let me frilling frozen....
These issues were plentifully described in various topics, one of them is this one, where you were posting and answering too:

This is not a wishlist.
2018-1-18
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Sorry but I don't copy you...Can you explain please?

The wishlist is rather more a list of issues to be addressed and fixed by DJI and were explained throughly on their respective posts and others (2 links were added).

No official reaction yet
2018-1-19
Use props
HugoTW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3723757 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

Now even the Mavic Air has the pano shooting modes. I guess the P4P+ premium is a long waiting line. So we keep waiting :/
2018-1-23
Use props
Chison.Wu
inner-tester
Flight distance : 4547 ft

Wow, Susan,
2018-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules