Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Software upgrade to v01.04.0200 failed at 44%
2455 11 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ClaudioV
lvl.1
Australia

Hi.
I need help with the new Software Upgrade V01.04.0200 .  I just got the Drone last week, Installed the App DJI Go 4 got
problems right away, could not upgraded it, getting software incompatibility messages when I try to start the drone
Connected my controller directly via DJI assistant 2 and successfully Updated  the controller to V01.04.0200 but
the Aircraft update stoped at 44% everytime.
For the past 3 days I have done everything possible to fix the issue( Forums, internet post, youtube,) everything failed.
I am about to give up and return it back to the store, as appears to be a manufacurer/software issue, pay for Care Refresh thinking there
is a good chance of physically damage the drone, but software? .. this is ridiculous, should I have done my research better before my endevour
to buy it?
I was planning to take the drone with me on my holidays, fat chance of that now...............
Unless  somebody from the DJI comunnity or vendor can provide some help

Hope somebody can provide some ideas

upgrade3

upgrade3

upgrade2

upgrade2

upgrade1

upgrade1
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, feel sorry about your situation. Please ensure that you use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 and change a PC to upgrade your drone again. Or you can reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Any error message from the software? Thanks for your support.
2018-1-14
Use props
ClaudioV
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-14 02:44
Sir, feel sorry about your situation. Please ensure that you use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 and change a PC to upgrade your drone again. Or you can reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Any error message from the software? Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your prompt response.
I am sure I have the latest version of the DJi assistance 2, I will follow your instructions and use another PC this afternoon.
yes, the DJI assistance 2 is reporting this error message

* undefined 0x020106
* upgrade error. restart and retry
* Note Restart  of DJI device before updating the firmware.

I have restarted AC and again via DJI assistance 2 but, I got the same issue, same error message and the loading stopped at 44%, my controller was successfully upgraded by using the Assistance tool is using now v01.04.0200

I don’t have any software available to downgrade in my DJI assistance/account, I have noticed that some people fixed the issue by Downgrading the firmware to a lower version and then upgrade to the latest one.
I have tried to upgrade from my current V01.03.0400  to all the ones listed on my account same issue, failed.

Just in case you need it my account is :
claudio_vidal@hotmail.com

I really, really appreciate you time.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ClaudioV Posted at 2018-1-14 13:10
Thanks for your prompt response.
I am sure I have the latest version of the DJi assistance 2, I will follow your instructions and use another PC this afternoon.
yes, the DJI assistance 2 is reporting this error message

Thanks for your update. I would recommend you check your DJI Assistant later. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI
account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version, it will be working.
2018-1-18
Use props
Alesiq
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm having the same problem 44% and it gets stuck, I need firmware V 01.03.0813 to downgrade. email alessandrocomp@gmail.com

2018-2-24
Use props
Rocky6
lvl.1
Germany

i Have the same error. a chat for two days say i become this firmware but nothing... anny help please? my account mail is lacrimosa2k2@gmail.com
2018-3-17
Use props
Rocky6
lvl.1
Germany

and now my storry.
my mavic pro fail on the regular update, so i put it on the pc an try it with assistant2, fail again... every firmware i tried it failed. so the support gives me 3 beta versions, i tried it again, an all fail, and fail and fail... grrrr. okay test it with the rc on pc and the ac, and again every firmware failed...
ok i give up and search the contact from the local service.
but wait, the gimbal moves bevor the ac "restart" and the update stucks....
i tried the last beta firmware and record, oh nice it fails again, so no restart the drone, and flash it again, kill the prozess, and starts another update to the regular version, on every time the red lghts flashing i press the record button, and again and again every time the red lights go on, record.... about 45min later the drone comes to live with the correct firmware.... tada

dji.... please... make your firmware update save

2018-3-20
Use props
djiuser_iTPu7jgU6yAX
New

United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-18 03:12
Thanks for your update. I would recommend you check your DJI Assistant later. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI
account.

HAving same problem drone stucked at 44% tried every version no luck
Contact.zeeshan786@gmail.com
2020-6-24
Use props
Fabifab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231690 ft
France

Hi Electra sorry to bother you I am getting the same issue my email is fabien.collas@free.fr Thank yuo very much
2020-9-4
Use props
Hubertus
New

Germany

Im getting the same Issue, please send me the right firmware. Leonard.Fiebig@googlemail.com
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hubertus Posted at 8-2 15:24
Im getting the same Issue, please send me the right firmware.

Hello there, Hubertus. May I know what drone are you trying to update and if are you getting an error message?
2023-8-3
Use props
Maik Bergler
New

Germany

Hey, I have the same trouble with my mavic pro. I´m not able to update or downgrade any of the new firmwars (1.4.0100-.0500). Everytime it stops at 44% after the reboot. And I have also troubles with a blurry camera and the SD-Card is not recognised any more. Maik-Bergler@gmx.net
3-16 03:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules