Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DRONE & SCUBA!!!! And the Pink Amazon River Dolphins!!
1358 21 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

This is a job I made for a scuba school which I work as a divemaster... Lots of aerial and underwater shots!!
Any feddbacks welcome!

2018-1-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video and great location / subject.
2018-1-14
Use props
4WDaus
Captain
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Nice story! Well done
2018-1-14
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Great job ! Love the porpoises
2018-1-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video thanks for sharing
2018-1-14
Use props
Tviscomi
Captain
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool...thanks.
2018-1-14
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Wow that's cruddy water!  Nice job on the video.
2018-1-14
Use props
drn3px69
Captain
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

Nice video and adventure!
What is the spot?
2018-1-14
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

up
2018-9-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing vid!      
2018-9-26
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-14 03:58
Nice video and great location / subject.

Thank you Montfrooij!!!!!
2018-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ro_flyer Posted at 2018-9-26 13:09
Thank you Montfrooij!!!!!

You're welcome!
2018-9-26
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

Thank you I edited with Final Cut Pro X
2019-4-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Fun times.  After you get certified and have some dives in.  Time for some crystal clear ocean dives!

Update: Just saw your other video.  See you have already found that crystal clear water.  

2019-4-12
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-12 00:51
Fun times.  After you get certified and have some dives in.  Time for some crystal clear ocean dives!

Actualy I'm a PADI Divemaster, was assisting the instructor on the course. I have some videos on my YouTube channel in waters just like you described, if you want to have a look!

Thank you very much.
2019-4-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

ro_flyer Posted at 4-12 01:09
Actualy I'm a PADI Divemaster, was assisting the instructor on the course. I have some videos on my YouTube channel in waters jst like you described, if you want to have a look!

Thank you very much.

Saw this video, before I saw other video.  Being a PADI Divemaster you got plenty of experience.  

I am always cautious about scuba diving and people new to it.  (Reason for my suggestion of practice, before hitting open ocean.)   

On one of those quickie resort course dives there was a close call.  Newbie nearly went in with her tank air off.  The crew missed it.  I noticed because her B.C. was not inflated and thought it was little odd.  When I tried to help her inflate B.C. -  no worky.

No doubt you have seen your fair share being a Divemaster.
2019-4-12
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-12 01:18
Saw this video, before I saw other video.  Being a PADI Divemaster you got plenty of experience.  

I am always cautious about scuba diving and people new to it.  (Reason for my suggestion of practice, before hitting open ocean.)   

Yes, because scubadiving is a fun and relaxing activity, sometimes people forget it's also a dangerous one if not given the required caution. (just like flying drones!!!)
2019-4-12
Use props
Mars5150
First Officer
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

Nice Video. Greeen turbid Water. Question, was it PADI exam for advance diving? I saw, orientation, night dive, hovering, etc.
2019-4-12
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

Mars5150 Posted at 4-12 01:43
Nice Video. Greeen turbid Water. Question, was it PADI exam for advance diving? I saw, orientation, night dive, hovering, etc.

Yes Mars, that is correct. I was the Divemaster assisting the instructor. We had deep diving as well. The water is really green and turbid but we always have great encounters with the pink river dolphins! And once you learn to dive in waters like this, makes easy to dive in adverse conditions in other divesites around the world. Please have a look in some of our other videos in my YouTube channel, consider subscribing if you like!
2019-4-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

ro_flyer Posted at 4-12 02:30
Yes Mars, that is correct. I was the Divemaster assisting the instructor. We had deep diving as well. The water is really green and turbid but we always have great encounters with the pink river dolphins! And once you learn to dive in waters like this, makes easy to dive in adverse conditions in other divesites around the world. Please have a look in some of our other videos in my YouTube channel, consider subscribing if you like!

The water is really green and turbid but we always have great encounters with the pink river dolphins!

Got a good chuckle out that.  Brought back fun memory of two dives in small cove of murky lake.  

One was golf ball hunt for prizes.  Top prize was new regulator.   You can imagine turbid water after thrashing around to find as many golf balls as you could.

Other dive was underwater pumpkin carving contest for Halloween.  Dozen divers hacking at pumpkins, resulting in orange pumpkin guts all around.  Small fish joining in for a feast.

2019-4-12
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Brazil

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-12 07:41
The water is really green and turbid but we always have great encounters with the pink river dolphins!

Got a good chuckle out that.  Brought back fun memory of two dives in small cove of murky lake.  

Sounds a lot of fun on those dives! That is why I tell some of my  friends that scuba diving is like sex... even if it is not good, it is still good! ;-)
2019-4-14
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain

Just remembering this awesome video!!
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules