My new Mavic Pro won't activate via Go4 app
1784 5 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saro4580
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I have a brand new Mavic Pro and want to fly. I read the manuals, follow instructions and hit a digital wall. When I launch Go4 app, after the controller then Mavic are powered up, I'm asked to activate my Mavic. Ok, sounds simple enough. I went through the steps, got to final page, checked to ensure the email listed is the same one I used to register with DJI, hit the activate button bellow and....nothing. It's stuck on this page forever just draining my batteries.

Any hope of flying today? Oh and support is not available today to chat or call. 24/7? Guess not. But seriously, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.
Peace
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, had you activated the drone successfully now? If not yet, please try to relaunch the app, restart the drone and activate again, or change another network. See if it works. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thanks.
2018-1-17
Use props
fans040da234
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-17 04:21
Hi there, had you activated the drone successfully now? If not yet, please try to relaunch the app, restart the drone and activate again, or change another network. See if it works. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thanks.

New Mav 2 wont activate .

Latest firm on drone and controller

iOS iPad Air 2 / iPhone XS Max

WiFi , cell, WiFi cell

Reboot , restart everything .

Gets to final page of activition and throws up server error
2019-2-2
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Try moving your Mavic 2 away from the WiFi as it can mess with the signal
2019-2-2
Use props
fans040da234
lvl.1
United States

Boffin Posted at 2-2 19:24
Try moving your Mavic 2 away from the WiFi as it can mess with the signal

already tried that any everything else I read on the forums.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans040da234 Posted at 2-2 19:17
New Mav 2 wont activate .

Latest firm on drone and controller

Hi there, I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Could you please provide me with the screenshot of the error message and the serial number of your drone?
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules