1980 19 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello drivers, you saw that it is possible to read a USB key directly on the crystal sky, but I did not find how to copy the images of the micro sd on the key?
2018-1-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1091751
2018-1-14
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-1-14 11:57
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124851&page=1#pid1091751

tank you very much
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Olivier, may I know what's the current status? Is there anything else I can help?
2018-1-21
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-21 19:13
Hey Olivier, may I know what's the current status? Is there anything else I can help?

thank you Susan, the status is closed, however if you have the answer, the other day, I wanted to install the Flir Tool application on the Crystalsky, during the installation, I had a window which is opened with the choice cancel or settings, I have chosen settings and set the authorization for unknown sources on yes, today I would have wanted to ban again unknown sources, but impossible to find this menu. On a mobile phone this function is under / settings / security /, but in Crystalsky, mystery ...?
I finally do a factory reset, but unfortunately unknown sources can now all be installed without authorization. A solution ?
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2018-1-21 19:41
thank you Susan, the status is closed, however if you have the answer, the other day, I wanted to install the Flir Tool application on the Crystalsky, during the installation, I had a window which is opened with the choice cancel or settings, I have chosen settings and set the authorization for unknown sources on yes, today I would have wanted to ban again unknown sources, but impossible to find this menu. On a mobile phone this function is under / settings / security /, but in Crystalsky, mystery ...?
I finally do a factory reset, but unfortunately unknown sources can now all be installed without authorization. A solution ?

I'm sorry DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. Because these apps are not developed or maintained by DJI, they may not guarantee optimal CrystalSky performance, please kindly note and understand.
2018-1-23
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 00:27
I'm sorry DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. Because these apps are not developed or maintained by DJI, they may not guarantee optimal CrystalSky performance, please kindly note and understand.

Hi, no worries, put me in touch with the one who made the android who is in the skycrystal, I'm looking with him how to reactivate security
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2018-1-23 08:51
Hi, no worries, put me in touch with the one who made the android who is in the skycrystal, I'm looking with him how to reactivate security

I'll double check with the engineers to see whether there is any other solution.
2018-1-24
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 01:05
Je vais vérifier avec les ingénieurs pour voir s'il y a une autre solution.

Gladly, thank you very much Susan :-)
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Sorry for the late response. I've double checked with our engineers that they confirm that this will be restored as long as you reset to the factory settings. Would you mind having another try?
2018-3-11
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-11 01:45
Update: Sorry for the late response. I've double checked with our engineers that they confirm that this will be restored as long as you reset to the factory settings. Would you mind having another try?

Indeed, after the 3rd factory reset, it's all good, cons I see that it is impossible to calibrate the IMU with M210 pilot because it indicates disconnected while for the compass it works, an idea Susane?
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-3-19 09:13
Indeed, after the 3rd factory reset, it's all good, cons I see that it is impossible to calibrate the IMU with M210 pilot because it indicates disconnected while for the compass it works, an idea Susane?

May I know what's the current firmware? Please make sure it has been updated to the latest version and do a cold IMU calibration later.
2018-3-21
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-21 00:59
May I know what's the current firmware? Please make sure it has been updated to the latest version and do a cold IMU calibration later.

Hello Susan, I have the latest update, I think it's a bug under "PILOT" because with "DJIgo 4", I was able to do the calibration and I do not have the message "Aircraft no connected "
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-3-21 20:09
Hello Susan, I have the latest update, I think it's a bug under "PILOT" because with "DJIgo 4", I was able to do the calibration and I do not have the message "Aircraft no connected "

Do you keep the screenshot or video when the issue appears? If yes, please kindly send to us, I'd like to report to our engineers to check and see whether it can be fixed.
2018-3-24
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-24 01:11
Do you keep the screenshot or video when the issue appears? If yes, please kindly send to us, I'd like to report to our engineers to check and see whether it can be fixed.

Hello Susan, here are three photos ;-)

2018-3-25
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-3-25 08:36
Hello Susan, here are three photos ;-)

[view_image]

the calibration of the compass works but not the imu which always indicates that the aircraft is not connected
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-3-25 09:15
the calibration of the compass works but not the imu which always indicates that the aircraft is not connected

Well received, thank you so much! I've reported this to the right team for review.
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Olivier, our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the newer DJI Pilot version. Thank you so much for your feedback.
2018-3-29
Use props
Pedro Gonçalves
lvl.2

Brazil

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2018-1-21 19:41
thank you Susan, the status is closed, however if you have the answer, the other day, I wanted to install the Flir Tool application on the Crystalsky, during the installation, I had a window which is opened with the choice cancel or settings, I have chosen settings and set the authorization for unknown sources on yes, today I would have wanted to ban again unknown sources, but impossible to find this menu. On a mobile phone this function is under / settings / security /, but in Crystalsky, mystery ...?

Hi Vietti. How did you menage to install Flir tools in crystalsky? I've been trying but I get the message "App not installed".

Thanks
2018-5-10
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>

Pedro Gonçalves Posted at 2018-5-10 06:10
Hi Vietti. How did you menage to install Flir tools in crystalsky? I've been trying but I get the message "App not installed".

Thanks

it does not work, I was able to install pix4d and ctrl DJI only
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules