iMovie on Ipad stopped working with DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans832ae5da
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18196 ft
United States

For no apparent reason my iMovie will no longer play my DJI files? The video clips will show up but they show the cloud logo in the top right corner like the movie is stored on the cloud. I always directly import the videos from my drone to my iPad with a sync cable and I know the video clip is not corrupted since I can transfer the file form my iPad to my iPhone and the clip will load and play in iMovie on my iPhone. I have done a full factory restore of my iPad Pro ( which was a pain since it was loaded) and the problem is still there. The iMovie worked perfectly for over a year then just stopped one day, Apple tech support had no clue what happened and I had sent them images of the problem, they told me that the iPad must have got corrupted during a update and their only suggestion was to restore (which i did) If any body has any suggestions i would be grateful, i have got by using my phone to mix videos, but the whole reason i bought the iPad was for the flying and editing.

Thank you anybody!
2018-1-14
Use props
fans832ae5da
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18196 ft
United States

After 8 months of this problem, i just fixed the issue right after i made this topic. Apparently the last update form Apple didn’t install properly and the only thing i have found that it effected was iMovie. I just did the most recent update and the problem is resolved!!!  
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice to know the issue has been figured out. Happy flying!
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules