615 3 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those who haven't seen the MP camera go wild?, well here you go.

2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, does it happen on your drone? If yes, please help to confirm if your drone is running the latest version. If the case happens very frequently, I suggest sending it back for repair. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2018-1-17
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-17 03:33
Hi there, does it happen on your drone? If yes, please help to confirm if your drone is running the latest version. If the case happens very frequently, I suggest sending it back for repair. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.

No worries Thor. It only happened I think once or twice and never again.  I always update FW regularly. I think a few updates ago, several members also experienced the same issue but w/ recent FW updates have cured the issue. All good over here.

Thanks.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2018-1-17 04:47
No worries Thor. It only happened I think once or twice and never again.  I always update FW regularly. I think a few updates ago, several members also experienced the same issue but w/ recent FW updates have cured the issue. All good over here.

Thanks.

Thank you for your update, and I am glad to hear the good news. But please feel free to let me know if there are any issues with the drone, I will do my best the help.
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules