Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Is it a Tool or Ornament?
1336 7 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
High FlyerCokie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701109 ft
New Zealand

Gee I get so annoyed just get everything going good .............smooth camera ops and flight logs good then you land and start powering down and a update notice pops up ...........grrrrr. If don't update it will keep popping up or does anybody know a fast easy way of getting rid of the notice. I had a moment with DJI Go app 4 on my IP 7 plus a few weeks back so everytime I fly now are as nervous as ...................Come on DJI get it right for at least 1 month please. I want to fly over water which is about the only place nobody has 100% rights of control or ? I flew over where they have sting ray feeding and WTF my distance and heights were limited .......I couldn't believe it. I thinking wasted $2000.00 + NZD buying something that is quickly becoming an ornament.
2018-1-14
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Well, I for one prefer to wait awhile after new updates are announced.  I'd rather tolerate that daily reminder/nag as opposed to  experiencing the kind of catastrophes that I read about here happening to early adopters.  
2018-1-14
Use props
nottuppaware
First Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

You can keep flying after an update appears.
You just cancel out of the update, at least I've been able to do that on my IOS devices.
2018-1-14
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im a tech nerd and as soon as I see a FW update im on it.  That's just me.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry if the update bothers you. It is recommended to disable the internet or cancel the update if the message pops out. Anyway, if you encounter any issue in the latest update, we''d like to help as well.
2018-1-21
Use props
Raven850
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

What the fcuk are you on about
2021-4-8
Use props
steve7876
lvl.1

Pakistan

I still can't believe this thing exists every time I fly mine. Looks like aliens from the future may have helped the design team. Truly great work
ornaments
2021-11-2
Use props
steve7876
lvl.1

Pakistan

I still can't believe this thing exists every time I fly mine. Looks like aliens from the future may have helped the design team. Truly great work
Shure Motiv Series
2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules