Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Real Battery flight limit before it quits
708 3 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mauricio.copett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49751 ft
Brazil

Until what remaining percentage battery will still fly the drone safelly ? 10%? 20%? What is the real limit in percentage as WE can determine the percentage, LOW/CRITICAL?

In the battery history window at DJI app, what kind of log should I do something about? The manual doesnt say anything about it and once the battery is recharged all warnings are gone... Very confusing warnings, actually... Anything special warning to worry about?

Thanks

2015-4-22
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.4

Canada

10% and mine starts to land. Not rth, but decend quickly on the spot. I can throttle up and it will gain altitude but I've never tried going lower than 8%.
2015-4-22
Use props
ricardoparalle
Second Officer

Spain

But, thinking in battery health, where is the recommended low limit ?
2015-4-23
Use props
Fred D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I start my return flight at 25% then fly close to my location and land by 15%, once a week I run my batteries down to 8%. I use TB47 batteries and I get approx 15 minutes fly time that brings the battery down to 25% before I return. The more aggressively I fly the shorter the battery time.
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules