iPad mini 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones Point of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

I'm looking at buying another ipad for my P3P and i was just wondering what ipad model would be best.

Any idea's on which model to buy.
2018-1-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The iPad Mini 4, anything older is likely to give you problems.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it is recommended to check the Download page of the corresponding aircraft: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pr ... e_search#downloads. A powerful mobile device will offer you better experience.
2018-1-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I have been very pleased and actually feel blessed with this iPad Air2 Cellular.

A real workhorse. It has never given me any problems, and the large screen allows everything to be seen quite clearly.
I found the iPad Mini2 to be a tad too small. Mine had overheated severely as well.
The iPad Air2 Celluar has a built in heat sync which keeps it cool, even after four consecutive intelligent flight packs.
Of course the Cellular iPad models, are the only ones with the included GPS module built in.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-16
Use props
Drones Point of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-1-16 02:16
I have been very pleased and actually feel blessed with this iPad Air2 Cellular.

A real workhorse. It has never given me any problems, and the large screen allows everything to be seen quite clearly.

Thanks, I will read up on this Air2 Cellular, I do need a spare and I could use it for the P3P and use the iPad Pro for the P4P.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules