932 2 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf491992d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 942231 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I tried doing a Facebook Live through the DJI GO app.  The image seemed okay, especially now that DJI has made it landscape 16:9 compared to the way it was the last time I had tried about a year ago. Back then the image had vertical black bars on either side.

Now, while the image seemed okay, the audio was not okay. It was terrible! It sounded delayed, in slow motion, almost garbled as if it were recorded under water.

Why? And how can this be fixed?
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the trouble caused, may I know what mobile device you are using for live streaming? Audio is coming from the mic inside of your mobile phone, the lagging issue may also related to the network?
Have you tried another network or mobile device?
2018-1-15
Use props
Pete James
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 19:44
We apologize for the trouble caused, may I know what mobile device you are using for live streaming? Audio is coming from the mic inside of your mobile phone, the lagging issue may also related to the network?
Have you tried another network or mobile device?

I'm Having the same issue on my iPhone 7. Audio when recording is excellent through a wireless sennheiser ew100 lav mic plugged into the front of my OSMO+. If i switch to Facebook live, the audio dumps and royally stinks. @DJI Mindy
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules