Problema aggiornamento radiocomando Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaball
New
Flight distance : 4780 ft

Italy

Ciao ragazzi ho anche io problema di aggiornamento del mio radiocomando del phantom 3 professional ancora in garanzia, in pratica il drone si è aggiornata all'ultima versione ma il radiocomando non ne vuole sapere in pratica mi chiede aggiornamento poi ad un certo punto mi dice che ha gia l'ultima versione.Il problema che ne si aggiorna ne si ricarica e ne si accende come si deve accendere, in pratica penso sia partito l'aggiornamento che ha modificato i primi file ed ora rileva che si deve fare aggiornamento ma non lo fa perche dice che ha gia qualche file dell'ultima versione.

C'è qualcuno che ha avuto lo stesso problema e puo aiutarmi a risolvere il tutto?Mi hanno prestato un radiocomando per il mio Phantom 3 professional e una volta fatto l'abbinamento con il mio drone funziona, solo il mio non da segni di vita e non si aggiorna e si accende in maniera strana con led blu.Come posso fare per risolvere il problema?Non puo' essere che per un aggiornamento non andato a buon fine devo sostituire il mio radiocomando e il mio sia inutilizabile.
2018-1-15
Use props
kaball
New
Flight distance : 4780 ft

Italy

Respectable. Dji I have a problem with my radio remote control dji phantom 3 professional, in practice the remote control is not updated anymore, comes on with blue LED, the drone does not recognize it, I upgraded to my phantom 3 professional and everything went well, while on the radio control no.Not know what happened, anyway the remote control asks me to do the update and it seems that part, then tells me that it is not possible to update it as I already have the latest version as ever? How can I solve the problem? I can send it to you since it is still under warranty? I wait for your news and useful advice on how to solve the problem.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kaball Posted at 2018-1-17 06:31
Respectable. Dji I have a problem with my radio remote control dji phantom 3 professional, in practice the remote control is not updated anymore, comes on with blue LED, the drone does not recognize it, I upgraded to my phantom 3 professional and everything went well, while on the radio control no.Not know what happened, anyway the remote control asks me to do the update and it seems that part, then tells me that it is not possible to update it as I already have the latest version as ever? How can I solve the problem? I can send it to you since it is still under warranty? I wait for your news and useful advice on how to solve the problem.

Hey Kaball, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? According to your description, it looks like the misinformation, I'd suggest to backup all data and reinstall the APP to see whether the message remains. Then you can try to link RC.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_v9fQdUv3jPFp
New

Italy

Salve,

Dopo l’aggiornamento non si accende il radiocomando ma rimane la luce verde e le due luci bianche fisse e la terza lampeggia.
Non so cosa devo fare per farlo funzionare
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules