Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller won't charge
884 5 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SwampBoy
New

United States

My 1 year old Mavic is failing me. Last week my battery was declared "broken" after 26 or so charge cycles. Today I find that my controller won't take a charge. It does not register that it is charging by the usual flashing "Charging" message. The % is dropping and is at 23%. What gives? Up until these 2 problems I was loving it.
-Rob
2018-1-15
Use props
Simmo1
First Officer
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Try a new lead?
2018-1-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

May be its fate given the release of the new Mavic due out later this month lol - if not, try a different charger,
2018-1-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-15 16:12
May be its fate given the release of the new Mavic due out later this month lol - if not, try a different charger,

Is it a new Mavic or just an steroid induced Mavic. Lol
2018-1-15
Use props
SwampBoy
New

United States

Bingo, that did it. Thanks. I didn't realize the leads could crap out, I learned something.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SwampBoy Posted at 2018-1-15 19:11
Bingo, that did it. Thanks. I didn't realize the leads could crap out, I learned something.

So the RC charging issue is resolved, right? That's great. And how about the battery of the drone, may I have the details of it? For battery issue, you can try to do a full discharge and charge cycle. If it is the battery cell broken and the battery is 1 year old, please don't continue using the battery, please fully discharge the battery and then give it to the designated battery recycling bins. Thank you.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules