Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5 Vibrating Absorption Board with Z3 Camera
621 6 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wowfactorfoto
lvl.1
United States

Hi all!

I joined the "Drone Mishap Club" and crashed my Inspire 1, which snapped off a piece of the absorbing board mount so that the camera displays at an angle. I orderd the only replacement I could find, which was the DJI Original Inspire 1 Pro Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board. However, I don't have the Zenmuse X5, I have the Z3. As far as I researched, there is no original part replacement available that is specifically for the Z3.

My question is: Will I need to change the camera mounting on install so that the Z3 will work, or are the camera mountings the same so that I can use the my Z3 once I replace the absorbing board?
2018-1-15
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is the same mounting configuration as the standard mount. This will be an upgrade compared to the original camera mount.
You can buy this with confidence and you will see some improvement regarding stabilization of the camera

Rich
2018-1-15
Use props
wowfactorfoto
lvl.1
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-1-15 14:58
It is the same mounting configuration as the standard mount. This will be an upgrade compared to the original camera mount.
You can buy this with confidence and you will see some improvement regarding stabilization of the camera

Thank you. Greatly appreciated!
2018-1-15
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

yup works just fine

2018-1-15
Use props
wowfactorfoto
lvl.1
United States

Love what you did with the design!
2018-1-15
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

wowfactorfoto Posted at 2018-1-15 16:43
Love what you did with the design!

Thank you, its a black edition Inspire 1 Pro with a decal I got off Ebay. The Z3 is also now black as well to match. this the Decal I purchased CLICK HERE
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No problem, wowfactorfoto, X5 Vibration Absorbing Board is compatible with Z3, no need to change the camera mounting.
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules