Inconsistent connection to mobile device wifi with rc alone
815 5 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P3KEuKa
lvl.1
United States

When I try to power up the spark rc by itself and connect to mobile device wifi, sometimes it shows up on avaiable connections and sometimes not. I often get a connection named "WIFI AE25" then perhaps a few seconds later the RC connection shows up and sometimes not. Anyone else seen this happen?

2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please tell me the model of your device, you can try to reset the wifi when your mobile fail to search the wifi. Did you change a mobile to search your the wifi? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-1-15
Use props
RDC
lvl.1
United States

My device is Android LG G4. I realize this is an older device but I checked the software and it is up to date. I am perplexed because the phone and drone did just fine together but it seems the RC has added another layer of complexity. I want to use the RC for range and feature improvements but I need to understand the issue at hand. Thanks for replying.
2018-1-16
Use props
RDC
lvl.1
United States

The device is running Android 6.0 as a matter of further information for you. Thank you again.
2018-1-16
Use props
RDC
lvl.1
United States

I have attempted to manually enter the RC SSI into my android phone WIFI and it seems to connect to phone just fine although takes a bit long to do so.
2018-1-18
Use props
RDC
lvl.1
United States

RDC Posted at 2018-1-18 03:26
I have attempted to manually enter the RC SSI into my android phone WIFI and it seems to connect to phone just fine although takes a bit long to do so.

I finally was successful in getting all the components linked, updated, and functioning properly together...Today I Fly!!
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules