Opened case on Jan 4-2018 / DJI now claims they didn't get my e-mail
1559 10 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46283 ft
Canada

So on Jan 4, 2018 I opened a case for DJI to investigate and they responded with an email informing me of my case number
and asking me to email them all of the pertinent ifo such as serial numbers, receipt of purchase etcetera...  I did as DJI requested
and hit the reply icon and responded.   I was also told on a previous phone conversation that it will take 5 to 10 working days for
DJI to research and get back to me.  So today I called DJI and to my surprize I was told that they didn't receive my email.  How can
that be when I hit the reply icon on their email so that my response would go back to their email which was support.us@dji.com
??!?!?!!!  Go figure...   So the person I was talking to asks me to resend it today to support@dji.com and so I did.  I then got
anotheer email thanking me for providing the information requested.   This is the second time, I wonder how long it will take their
respective department to perform the analysis and investigation and get back to me with their findings.  I have provided all of the
pertinent information that they requested and more.  I Will keep everyone posted.

2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Silver, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, once you sent email, there should be an email ticket number? Could you please provide it to me so that I can check more info for better support? Thank you very much.
2018-1-15
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 19:10
Silver, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, once you sent email, there should be an email ticket number? Could you please provide it to me so that I can check more info for better support? Thank you very much.

Thanks DJI Mindy,  I appreciate your concern and assistance. On Jan 04, 2018 I contacted DJI  support and emailed them informing them what happened.  I was given the following case number: CAS-1376320-Y4X5G8  CRM: 0753000000433 ...  On the same date I received an email asking me to reply with answers to questions therewith and proof of purchase and so I did.  You know the rest of the story.  I look forward to hearing from you.
B.regrds

2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-16 11:53
Thanks DJI Mindy,  I appreciate your concern and assistance. On Jan 04, 2018 I contacted DJI  support and emailed them informing them what happened.  I was given the following case number: CAS-1376320-Y4X5G8  CRM: 0753000000433 ...  On the same date I received an email asking me to reply with answers to questions therewith and proof of purchase and so I did.  You know the rest of the story.  I look forward to hearing from you.
B.regrds

Thanks for coming back to us.
I checked the system, it's weird that we didn't receive the email about the POP on 5th, Jan. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Now we have finished the data analysis, the email has been sent to you, please check it out, thank you.
2018-1-16
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-16 23:07
Thanks for coming back to us.
I checked the system, it's weird that we didn't receive the email about the POP on 5th, Jan. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Now we have finished the data analysis, the email has been sent to you, please check it out, thank you.

Thanks Mindy, I did receive an email, from Evelyn at DJI Tech Support, asking me to submit the same information that I have already submitted twice.  The first time emailed to Support.us@dji.com and the second time to Support@dji.com.  Now Evelyn is asking me to submitt the information again to Support.us@dji.com again!!!???!!!I already submitted information such as 1) When did the aircraft crash? Duh, my aircraft didn't crash, it didn't return home when I hit the RTH button and it happened on December 31, 2017 (16 Days ago)...  I already sent my email address that is connected to my DJI Go-4 app. I also sent the description of what happened along with the proof of purchase.  Synced all my flight information etc...  etc... etc...   I figured from all of the incidents reported by other members, that DJI was going to give me the run around so at this point I am not going to play this silly game of keep on sending the same information over and over again.   If DJI doesn't care about their customers than I feel sorry for them cause the word is already out and  there are a lot of disgruntle customers out there that are not going to be fooled by the DJI rhetoric.  I guess they do business differently in China and they don't have any regulatory agencies so they can do and say what ever they want.  BUYER BE WARE!
2018-1-17
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-17 10:09
Thanks Mindy, I did receive an email, from Evelyn at DJI Tech Support, asking me to submit the same information that I have already submitted twice.  The first time emailed to Support.us@dji.com and the second time to Support@dji.com.  Now Evelyn is asking me to submitt the information again to Support.us@dji.com again!!!???!!!I already submitted information such as 1) When did the aircraft crash? Duh, my aircraft didn't crash, it didn't return home when I hit the RTH button and it happened on December 31, 2017 (16 Days ago)...  I already sent my email address that is connected to my DJI Go-4 app. I also sent the description of what happened along with the proof of purchase.  Synced all my flight information etc...  etc... etc...   I figured from all of the incidents reported by other members, that DJI was going to give me the run around so at this point I am not going to play this silly game of keep on sending the same information over and over again.   If DJI doesn't care about their customers than I feel sorry for them cause the word is already out and there is a lot disgruntle customers out there that are not going to be fooled by their rhetoric.  I guess they do business differently in China and they don't have any regulatory agencies so they can do and say what ever they want.  BUYER BE WARE!

Man that sucks...classic DJI Customer Support.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-17 10:09
Thanks Mindy, I did receive an email, from Evelyn at DJI Tech Support, asking me to submit the same information that I have already submitted twice.  The first time emailed to Support.us@dji.com and the second time to Support@dji.com.  Now Evelyn is asking me to submitt the information again to Support.us@dji.com again!!!???!!!I already submitted information such as 1) When did the aircraft crash? Duh, my aircraft didn't crash, it didn't return home when I hit the RTH button and it happened on December 31, 2017 (16 Days ago)...  I already sent my email address that is connected to my DJI Go-4 app. I also sent the description of what happened along with the proof of purchase.  Synced all my flight information etc...  etc... etc...   I figured from all of the incidents reported by other members, that DJI was going to give me the run around so at this point I am not going to play this silly game of keep on sending the same information over and over again.   If DJI doesn't care about their customers than I feel sorry for them cause the word is already out and  there are a lot of disgruntle customers out there that are not going to be fooled by the DJI rhetoric.  I guess they do business differently in China and they don't have any regulatory agencies so they can do and say what ever they want.  BUYER BE WARE!

Hi Silver, I think there is misunderstanding in this case.
We have synced your account but unfortunately, there is no record shows the drone encountered the flyaway accident, thus we cannot find out the reason, Evelyn has explained at the first beginning of the email.
Then we recommend to export the records manually if you have the accident record and then send to us and she also attached the manual how to export the flight records.
We care much about about our valued customers and would do our best to help customer out, hope your kind understanding. flight records.png

2018-1-19
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-19 02:46
Hi Silver, I think there is misunderstanding in this case.
We have synced your account but unfortunately, there is no record shows the drone encountered the flyaway accident, thus we cannot find out the reason, Evelyn has explained at the first beginning of the email.
Then we recommend to export the records manually if you have the accident record and then send to us and she also attached the manual how to export the flight records.

Hi Mindy, I already replied to Evelyn and forwarded all the flight information to her along with the questions she asked and also forward her the two previous emails with all the answers to the questions they asked for in their email to me.  On my original email I explained that I was flying my Mavic Platinum at at a park with no obstructions or electrical towers or any kind of interference.  I had updated the G0-4 app to the latest firmware 4 v4.1.22 and tested it out twice and it all seemed to be working well.  However on the third flight when I pressed the RTH button it didn't come back home.  I went to the DJI GO-4 app and clicked on find my drone and looked for it for 2 days.  I searched within 50 yards circumference in and out from where the red marker showed the drone to be.  Also I noticed that when I looked for the details on the third flight I couldn't find it on the GO-4 app.  When I searched for  the flight details using the AIRDATA UAV and synced my flight history it showed all 3 flights.  All of the information was explained on my original email sent to dji to open my case.  My drone has been missing now for 18 days.  This can be confirmed by the DJI Go-4 App by clicking find my drone.  There was definitely a system failure and the fact that I can get all of my flight data on the AIRDATA UAV HD Sync 1.2.1 (All 3 Flights on 12/31/2018) and only 2 flights on the DJI GO-4 App is a mistery to me Please help me to get this matter resolved.
Thanks in advance
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-19 13:17
Hi Mindy, I already replied to Evelyn and forwarded all the flight information to her along with the questions she asked and also forward her the two previous emails with all the answers to the questions they asked for in their email to me.  On my original email I explained that I was flying my Mavic Platinum at at a park with no obstructions or electrical towers or any kind of interference.  I had updated the G0-4 app to the latest firmware 4 v4.1.22 and tested it out twice and it all seemed to be working well.  However on the third flight when I pressed the RTH button it didn't come back home.  I went to the DJI GO-4 app and clicked on find my drone and looked for it for 2 days.  I searched within 50 yards circumference in and out from where the red marker showed the drone to be.  Also I noticed that when I looked for the details on the third flight I couldn't find it on the GO-4 app.  When I searched for  the flight details using the AIRDATA UAV and synced my flight history it showed all 3 flights.  All of the information was explained on my original email sent to dji to open my case.  My drone has been missing now for 18 days.  This can be confirmed by the DJI Go-4 App by clicking find my drone.  There was definitely a system failure and the fact that I can get all of my flight data on the AIRDATA UAV HD Sync 1.2.1 (All 3 Flights on 12/31/2018) and only 2 flights on the DJI GO-4 App is a mistery to me Please help me to get this matter resolved.
Thanks in advance

It seems that there are some misunderstanding between us. We do not support to analysis the third party software. Please refer Evelyn's email and send the whole folder of flight records to us, thanks for your cooperation.
2018-1-19
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
United States

Hi dji Susan, I have already synced all of my files and the dji Go-4 app only shows the first two flights and does not show the third and last flight.  That is why I sent you all 3 flights that were recorded on the AIRDATA UAV HD APP.  The DJI Go-4 app only recorded the first two flights and does not show the third and last flght.  That is why I sent the aforementioned.
Since your team can only see 2 flights in the dji Go-4 app records on 31 Dec 2017.  It is futile for me to continue on with my request for an investigation.  I already purchased another Mavic Platinum and was wondering if I can transfer my DJI Care Refresh to my new drone.  I was told that I could by one of your collegues.  If so please send me instructions on how to bind it to the new dji mavic platinum that I purchased.  
Thanks, Silver Surfer
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Silver Surfer Posted at 2018-1-21 21:02
Hi dji Susan, I have already synced all of my files and the dji Go-4 app only shows the first two flights and does not show the third and last flight.  That is why I sent you all 3 flights that were recorded on the AIRDATA UAV HD APP.  The DJI Go-4 app only recorded the first two flights and does not show the third and last flght.  That is why I sent the aforementioned.
Since your team can only see 2 flights in the dji Go-4 app records on 31 Dec 2017.  It is futile for me to continue on with my request for an investigation.  I already purchased another Mavic Platinum and was wondering if I can transfer my DJI Care Refresh to my new drone.  I was told that I could by one of your collegues.  If so please send me instructions on how to bind it to the new dji mavic platinum that I purchased.  
Thanks, Silver Surfer

Unfortunately we are unable to analyze the data from third party APP, we are very sorry about that. If you would like to transfer DJI Care Refresh, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new serial number, the case number and the service agreement number, the team will help you out, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules