Help
570 5 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi guys,

I’m a newbie to drones and recently bought a Mavic Pro, I haven’t flown it yet as I want to make sure I learn as much as I can first. If I set a flight path on the Dji Go 4 will the Mavic fly over a hill or will it just hover?
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Jonb, when you build the connection, you can enable obstacle avoidance in the AC. Then it can avoid obstacles horizontally. Or it will hover in the current position. Here is a website for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sMNc2SGnM-wD3ZGYj3MAQ You can learn relevant info in it.
mavic vision.jpeg
2018-1-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I highly suggest you read the entire full version of the DJI manual. TWICE before even turning on the drone.
2018-1-16
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

What he/she just said ^^^
2018-1-16
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

good to approach cautiously and to ask questions - i wish you thousands of kilometers of happy fun flying.  
2018-1-16
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

It sounds like you are going to start out your drone life by trying to do some advanced automated flying.  Probably not wise.  You need to learn the basics, what can and can't be done, and get familiar with the drone, the software, and the procedures when things don't go right.  Start out very slow and very basic.  Fly for a few weeks before you start experimenting.  He who jumps off the cliff without checking the waters may get a big surprise - usually not a pleasant one.  
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules