Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Wired Video Adapter no video
583 2 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maciekish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385213 ft
Japan

Hi, I have an OSMO Pro (X5) and just connected the Wired Video Adapter to an Android 8.0 device with the latest version of DJI GO. If i have the cable connected i get no video preview (black), if i disconnect the cable, restart the Osmo and connect to wifi the preview works. If i restart, and connect the cable again the video preview is black. Any ideas? I do not have a Focus Handwheel, the Wired Video Adapter manual says that the Focus Handwheel should be connected as step 3 but i cannot imagine this being a requirement?

Before anyone sends me off for a firmware update, i tried it and it ”failed” with the message that firmware is the latest version already.
2018-1-16
Use props
PeterKaskons
lvl.1
United States

I've been having the same issue with my CrystalSky, all I get is a black screen until I unplug the adapter from the OSMO
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Maciekish, no need to connect to DJI Focus Handwheel if you do not have one.
May I have the current firmware version of Osmo Pro? V1.4.0.70 is required. Have you tried other Android mobile phone?
If the firmware is the latest version and the issue persists with every Android mobile phone, please send in the cable for diagnosis, thank you.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules