Good Customer Service
1034 6 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryanharrison
lvl.2
United States

I see so many people saying how horrible DJI customer service is. My experience has been great! I crashed my drone, sent it in, and it arrived within 2 weeks! Just want to know if anyone has any horror stories with customer service, reply to this thread and let me know
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ryan, thanks for sharing your good experience with our customer service here, we will keep up the great works to make all users have a better experience.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_6b8Yf6D
lvl.1

United States

I'm a new customer at DJI and I must say my experience has been very dissapointing so far. DJI support doesn't seem to have their head on straight. at least in my specific case. I recently made a purchase online at DJI and the whole process for me was confusing. After verifying the purchase with my bank and in turn, getting it authorized by DJI, I found out that my order STILL HAS NOT even finished processing. I'm stuck under " Payment Reviewing"!?  Even after contacting Customer "Support", all that I am being told is that orders are screened as part of  fraud prevention and for my specific area (united states) this could take up to 28 DAYS!!!!??? thats absolutely ridiculous! Long story short, DJI support tells me to send an email to [url=mailtonlinepayments@DJI.com]onlinepayments@DJI. com[/url] with copies of my license and the card that I used for the purchase, which will supposedly help speed things up, and even after doing this, I still have not seen any updates to my order and DJI has yet to contact me with any updates. I JUST WANT THE DRONE THAT I RIGHTFULY PAID FOR
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_6b8Yf6D Posted at 2018-1-24 20:23
I'm a new customer at DJI and I must say my experience has been very dissapointing so far. DJI support doesn't seem to have their head on straight. at least in my specific case. I recently made a purchase online at DJI and the whole process for me was confusing. After verifying the purchase with my bank and in turn, getting it authorized by DJI, I found out that my order STILL HAS NOT even finished processing. I'm stuck under " Payment Reviewing"!?  Even after contacting Customer "Support", all that I am being told is that orders are screened as part of  fraud prevention and for my specific area (united states) this could take up to 28 DAYS!!!!??? thats absolutely ridiculous! Long story short, DJI support tells me to send an email to onlinepayments@DJI. com with copies of my license and the card that I used for the purchase, which will supposedly help speed things up, and even after doing this, I still have not seen any updates to my order and DJI has yet to contact me with any updates. I JUST WANT THE DRONE THAT I RIGHTFULY PAID FOR

I‘m sorry for the troubles first. Could you leave your order number here? We'd like to check the current status and try our best to help you.
2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_6b8Yf6D
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 20:33
I‘m sorry for the troubles first. Could you leave your order number here? We'd like to check the current status and try our best to help you.

2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_6b8Yf6D
lvl.1

United States

Funny.. I give you my order number like you ask and I still haven't heard anything, Then I send you a message and you immediately go offline... DJI needs to find better customer service...
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_6b8Yf6D Posted at 2018-1-25 18:41
Funny.. I give you my order number like you ask and I still haven't heard anything, Then I send you a message and you immediately go offline... DJI needs to find better customer service...

I think there may be some misunderstanding, we are support from HQ in China and there are the time difference, we will help to check customer's issue once we see the post, thanks for your understanding.
I just checked the order status, it has been confirmed and it is waiting for picking, since the Mavic Air was just released and we will need some time to ship it out, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules