Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlanniganFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Today I updated my controller through the Go app, after it had finished I checked the app to see the controller was up to date, I then turned the controller off and plugged it in to charge, the controller lights did the normal thing which is blinking up the how far it has charged, two lights it was up to, then after a few minutes no lights show at all, is this normal with the new update or is my controller failing to charge, can anyone shed some light on this Thanks in advance
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, the firmware update is successful, right? May I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Please kindly upload a short video for better assistance, thanks!
2018-1-18
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-18 03:50
Hi there, just to verify, the firmware update is successful, right? May I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Please kindly upload a short video for better assistance, thanks!

Hi Susan the update was successful and asked me to reboot controller, the current versions are controller 1.9.3, the app 3.1.24 and the aircraft 1.11.20
2018-1-18
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi Susan the update was successful and asked me to reboot controller, the current versions are controller 1.9.3, the app 3.1.24 and the aircraft 1.11.20
2018-1-18
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FlanniganFlyer  Posted at 2018-1-18 07:01
https://youtu.be/6E7YD_IgaCI

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid that the issue can not be figured out remotely, and sincerely suggest to send it in for repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-19
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks for getting back to me Susan,I'll get in touch with support
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules