Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Magic Pro Battery
941 7 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans069d1100
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All, Newbie here.

Had my pro for about 2 weeks and what a piece of kit it is. Little problems with camera dropping out but appears we all have that. IPhone 8

However, got sent another battery from store as I got part of a package but wasn’t in stock at the time. Received it this week and put it on charge but it doesn’t appear to charge? Left it on for 5 hours and the led furthest away from button flashes 15 times fast, stops for a good 10 seconds then starts again. This continues for as long as I have it plugged in. Tried it in the pro but won’t power up to check the cells on the app.

Any ideas guys?

TIA
2018-1-17
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Send it back for a replacement.
2018-1-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a dud I'm sorry to say. Best to send it back asap
2018-1-17
Use props
fans069d1100
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks guys. This happen often?
2018-1-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not very to be fair but more of an issue on the Spark and Mavic’s than the Phantom’s in my experience. I’ve sent a Mavic back before due to a battery bulging after the first flight though no faults flagged up it was better to be safe than sorry. My current Mavic platinum batteries are all good (at the time of writing LOL). Never fly if you think the battery is not 100%.
2018-1-17
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-17 13:58
Not very to be fair but more of an issue on the Spark and Mavic’s than the Phantom’s in my experience. I’ve sent a Mavic back before due to a battery bulging after the first flight though no faults flagged up it was better to be safe than sorry. My current Mavic platinum batteries are all good (at the time of writing LOL). Never fly if you think the battery is not 100%.

Your best bet is to send it back., I agree that you should not fly your drone when you know its not charging correctly.
2018-1-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-1-17 15:09
Your best bet is to send it back., I agree that you should not fly your drone when you know its not charging correctly.

Good advice!
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, for the battery issue, since you had tried charging it for over 2 hours, I suggest sending it back in, we will help to take care of it. You can click here for applying an online repair case.
And for the camera dropping out issue, you mean the disconnection issue, right? If so, please first help to confirm if your mobile device is on the latest firmware version, we suggest updating the iOS to the latest version. If the issue persists, please provide me with more details about it so I can help. Thank you so much.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules