Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Pro+Zenmuse X5R - "No Image Transmission" POST 2
1217 4 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascoCounty SAM
lvl.1

United States

Hello all:
This is my 2nd post on a different issue, same UAV/Camera/D-RTK unit.  I finally got he X5R and gimbal installed properly and everything seems to work EXCEPT I get no image and the scrolling display reads "No Image Transmission" .  What is this and how do I fix it? Is it a wiring thing? Is it a firmware thing? Is it a camera hardware thing?  Oh and yes the lens cap is OFF haha.   Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Alex W. Parnes
County Surveyor
Pasco County, Florida
2018-1-17
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

I'd start by checking that you have the settings correct in your DJI go app. It should be under the video transmission settings, if it's anything like the M600 you can switch from HDMI to Ext and vice versa.

Also verify that the M210 is up to date with DJI assistant 2. If you updated it previously without the X5R attached, it likely didn't do anything to update the X5R plus gimbal, just the aircraft.

Make sure you have an SD card inserted as well.

They need to get you a BS of UAS graduate from ERAU across the state to integrate all this stuff for you. I know a few
2018-1-17
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
United States

Okay please ignore my last post where it mentions the 210, I somehow thought you were talking about the M210. Some of it still applies.. but I'll clarify

I would definitely start by checking that the settings are correct in the video transmission page first. If you use two systems you will notice the HDMI/EXT toggles must be toggled multiple times in some circumstances to switch cameras.

After that, I would check the cables connecting the X5R. There should be two, one ribbon cable for the SBUS/Gimbal controls and the HDMI output, and one I believe only for powering the camera. The ribbon cable should be connected into the LightBridge 2 accessible from the top. You'll need to take off one of the GPS antennas for the Pro.
2018-1-17
Use props
PascoCounty SAM
lvl.1

United States

HyperSpectral Posted at 2018-1-17 13:18
Okay please ignore my last post where it mentions the 210, I somehow thought you were talking about the M210. Some of it still applies.. but I'll clarify

I would definitely start by checking that the settings are correct in the video transmission page first. If you use two systems you will notice the HDMI/EXT toggles must be toggled multiple times in some circumstances to switch cameras.

Thank you very much for the detailed and informative post, you solved my image transmission issue!  I checked and rechecked the cables and hardware installation so I was comfortable there, I just didn't know it has to be on the EXT App Output Mode with the EXT port enabled.  DJI does not have the best documentation.  Once I switched it to the EXT mode in DJI Go, I began receiving my image transmissions.   Thank you again, your assistance is very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Alex W. Parnes, PSM
County Surveyor
Pasco County, Florida.
2018-1-18
Use props
HyperSpectral
Second Officer
United States

PascoCounty SAM Posted at 2018-1-18 05:23
Thank you very much for the detailed and informative post, you solved my image transmission issue!  I checked and rechecked the cables and hardware installation so I was comfortable there, I just didn't know it has to be on the EXT App Output Mode with the EXT port enabled.  DJI does not have the best documentation.  Once I switched it to the EXT mode in DJI Go, I began receiving my image transmissions.   Thank you again, your assistance is very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Alex W. Parnes, PSM

Happy to help, the community is really what solves most of the issues. Firmware updates every now and then help, but are far from where a final product should be left imo
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules