Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 pro motors wont start with Combination Stick Command af...
881 5 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GertMEI
Flight distance : 753907 ft

South Africa

I recently did the latest firmware update on my Phantom 4 Pro and after that everything works except the CSC to start the motors. I now have to use the Auto take off on the App. Will it be a problem flying like that. There are no error messages on the screen. Is there a way I can fix this?

2018-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just a heads up your on the spark forum, you might get better support on phantom forum.
2018-1-17
Use props
GertMEI

South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-17 13:14
Just a heads up your on the spark forum, you might get better support on phantom forum.

Sorry did not see.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, are your RC in mode 2 (left throttle), if you are not in this mode, please try to adjust it and calibrate the RC. See if it helps. If it doesn't help, could you please provide me with the operating video? Please also provide me with the screenshots of the firmware info and RC mode, I would like to check more, thank you so much.
2018-1-17
Use props
GertMEI

South Africa

Hi. yes I am in mode 2
2018-1-18
Use props
GertMEI

South Africa

Took the Drone to a shop where I bought a bait dropper. While the sales guy looked he finally saw something that I did not think about. I had a remote control damper on the throttle stick and that made that after the update the input of the stick where no enough. we took it off and gone was my problem. Thanks to everyone trying to help. If you hear about this problem ask also if the controller have a damper on the stick. I dont know why it did not want to work with it on after the update as it worked with the damper on before the update. I left it off now. I'm happy again.
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules