Luneta Fountain: Manila, Philippines
1632 8 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

Apoigies in advance for this long video, but i didnt think a cut of it would be as nice.From october 2017, about 6:30pm so it was just dark enough that they started the light show at luneta in rizal park, manila philippines.Spark with controller using otg, and 4.1.15 (because at the time that's all there was), took off the nd filter for this.

NOTE: If you plan to fly in another country other that your own, please check their local and national laws about drones and areas you can fly, in my case
i had asked a security guard before i set up, and he directed me to the park office, where i could get a permit for the national park area. It didn't cost anything
but in this parks case, you had to apply for a permit daily, as in each day you want to fly you have to apply and use that permit for that day only.

2018-1-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video.
Amazing to see this in the dark!
Just subscribed to your channel

I have one channel that I would love to get 1000 subscribers (because of the new Youtube rules)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvJGfq16FGXekfaqQ2DhoWQ
(there will be drone video's here when I re purchase my Mavic)
If you want, please subscribe too.
2018-1-17
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-17 23:53
Nice video.
Amazing to see this in the dark!
Just subscribed to your channel

Thanks, no problem at all.
2018-1-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video
2018-1-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Very nice, thank you for sharing!
2018-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

warubikku Posted at 2018-1-18 03:59
Thanks, no problem at all.

You're welcome and thanks a lot!
2018-1-18
Use props
bapski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56171 ft
United States

ang tapang mo! applauding you for having the guts to fly your spark at night. i could even barely fly my spark in my backyard for fear of it flying away.... i just could imagine what happens when that drone flies away... jackpot ang makakakuha...lol
happy flying. cool light show too... who says life is hard in the Philippines?? kami lang yata...
2018-1-18
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
United States

bapski Posted at 2018-1-18 14:17
ang tapang mo! applauding you for having the guts to fly your spark at night. i could even barely fly my spark in my backyard for fear of it flying away.... i just could imagine what happens when that drone flies away... jackpot ang makakakuha...lol
happy flying. cool light show too... who says life is hard in the Philippines??  kami lang yata...

Hah, thank you po!
I never lose connection there though it was very stable, it had just got dark there is a tiny bit of light left when they started the show >
It was so beautiful there to fly, i went to tanay rizal, daranak falls also >
2018-1-18
Use props
bapski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56171 ft
United States

warubikku Posted at 2018-1-18 15:40
Hah, thank you po!
I never lose connection there though it was very stable, it had just got dark there is a tiny bit of light left when they started the show >
It was so beautiful there to fly, i went to tanay rizal, daranak falls also >

i know... lots of beautiful places there to enjoy your spark... wish id be able to do the same.. wishful thinking na lang...
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules