Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NEW CASE FOR INSPIRE 1
3374 23 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mani
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

If you're one of the lucky ones, with more than 10 batteries included in your gear, you should check this case, it fits 11

Really interesting concept, with a hidden space for extra 5 batteries, really beautiful design, with red custom inside foam, in my opinion the best design so far for a DJI Inspire case.
Informations are availbale at the moment only in German language, I contacted the company asking for a presentation in english, the moment I will receive it I will share it here.
Enjoy !

http://dji-koffer.de

2015-4-23
Use props
durrr
lvl.1

United States

This case is much nicer but only holds 5 batteries.

http://www.jasoncases.com/store/ ... e-with-red-overlay/
2015-4-23
Use props
hcpilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33763 ft
United States

durrr Posted at 2015-4-24 03:17

http://www.jasoncases.com/store/ ... e-with-red ...

WOW $900 bucks for a case!!!!
2015-4-23
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.1

United States

I really could never justify buying a case for 900 dollars... Wow haha
2015-4-23
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

durrr Posted at 2015-4-24 03:17

http://www.jasoncases.com/store/ ... e-with-red ...

I know Red is sometimes expensive, but there is a big difference beetwen a Ferrari and a case, let's get back to this world... 900 dollars for a case ?! When all the other competitors are selling identical products for half of the price ? Well, it's a free world, with a free market, maybe Jason is targeting the Royal Family of Qatar
2015-4-23
Use props
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

So the average case is about $400, pit a piece of red laminated and some silk screening on it and its now $900. Man I'm in the wrong industry.
2015-4-23
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Just received info from the company, you have the specs attached below, for those unfamiliar with german language.

Hi Mani,

thanks for your Email and thanks for the interest in our products. The Inspire fits in the case in the mode: Travel Mode.

Here the Data you want to know:

Size:
external 585m 23,00" 810mm 31,86" 388mm 15,27"
Weight: Around 13 Kilograms without Inspire
Weight with Inspire: Depends on your setup / amount of batteries / amount of remote controllers. The inspire itself with battery has a weight of 2950g. I would say a total setup with batteries, 2 remote controllers, ipads n stuff is around 19-20 Kg.  

If you have any further quetions dont hestitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Johannes Janssens

MC-CASES.COM, DJI-KOFFER ist eine Marke der
Crebus UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wendelsteinstr. 21
85551 Kirchheim b. München
info@mc-cases.com

Deutscher Support: 089 24416144
English Support: 089 20005269
Telefax:089 24416144
2015-4-24
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

It seems they have a website in english, at http://mc-cases.com , you can find more information there.
This is kind of useful for European customers, it looks like a nice alternative for GoProfessional cases, which are not so easy to purchase in Europe.
2015-4-24
Use props
markjacobs.talk
First Officer
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

mani Posted at 2015-4-24 17:54
It seems they have a website in english, at http://mc-cases.com , you can find more information ther ...

Perhaps it's just me but all these cases (not just on this thread but in general) appear to suffer from the same design flaw. That is the batteries sit proud at the top level ot the foam. This potentially means that when the lid is closed and the eggbox style foam lid insert compresses there is a risk that the battery buttons can be pressed in?
Whilst I know it take two presses to turn a battery on, I would not be happy having my battery buttons in the pressed state for potentially days at a time with the unknown result that could cause.
2015-4-24
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

markjacobs.talk Posted at 2015-4-24 18:20
Perhaps it's just me but all these cases (not just on this thread but in general) appear to suffer ...

Mark, I think you should not worry about this problem, it cannot happen due to various reasons.
The power button is recessed, the top of the battery is not flat, which means that only the top corner of the battery will be in contact with the top inside foam of the case.

Bottom line, I think the only thing we should worry about when planning to purchase one of this cases is the extra weight and price

2015-4-24
Use props
bobbym2075
New

United States

Check out Go Professional Cases.  They have four different Inspire 1 cases available.  They have a landing mode case for those of us who just like to land, get your drone in the case and be on your way, a travel mode and travel mode compact case featuring a lighter more compact case, and a new Inspire 1/Phantom combo case featuring both drones in the same case.  They water jet cut there foam so its very precise and durable and the cases they use are waterproof, air tight, and really lightweight.  They also make custom cases if you had something special in mind.   Goprofessionalcases.com
2015-4-24
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.4

Canada

Its still almost 600.00 €
Thats: $ 900 USD
Yikes and no ty!
2015-4-24
Use props
chad
lvl.1

United States

bobbym2075 Posted at 2015-4-25 06:23
Check out Go Professional Cases.  They have four different Inspire 1 cases available.  They have a l ...

I have a GPC case for my Inspire1 - it is great. Highly recommend.
2015-4-24
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Sky High Aerial Posted at 2015-4-25 06:30
Its still almost 600.00 €
Thats: $ 900 USD
Yikes and no ty!

That was maybe a few years ago. Today 600 euros is 652 dollars, you can check the exchange rates online. However, altough I like the design of this case very much, I also believe is a little bit too expensive, as all the other manufactureurs are selling Inspire cases for around 400 dollars.
2015-4-25
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

bobbym2075 Posted at 2015-4-25 06:23
Check out Go Professional Cases.  They have four different Inspire 1 cases available.  They have a l ...

If I'm not wrong, GoProfessional was the first company to offer an Inspire case. Really innovative company, I like their products very much, great quality at a decent price, but I am located in Europe, and it's not so easy to purchase a GoProfessional case here.
My only chance was to win the Drone show contest, but my wallet is never lucky
2015-4-25
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

CES929 Posted at 2015-4-25 07:14
Check out Fuerte Cases' Microraptor Pro line.  They have an Inspire 1 travel mode and a landing mode ...

Thanks, their insert for propellers is unique, I will have a closer look on their website.
2015-4-25
Use props
Wolfman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

mani Posted at 2015-4-25 17:08
Thanks, their insert for propellers is unique, I will have a closer look on their website.

Got one of these, fits inspire in flight mode and separate case for batteries, all too easy. Heaps better than what it came with

http://www.dronearmour.com/
2015-4-25
Use props
bobbym2075
New

United States

mani Posted at 2015-4-25 17:06
If I'm not wrong, GoProfessional was the first company to offer an Inspire case. Really innovative ...

I know they ship internationally.  Payment is just handled through PayPal  
2015-4-27
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

bobbym2075 Posted at 2015-4-28 03:58
I know they ship internationally.  Payment is just handled through PayPal

Thanks, I contacted them on their website and Facebook page, still waiting an answer regarding their European distributors and international shipping.
If they don't answer in the next couple days, I will call them to be informed.
2015-4-27
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Wolfman Posted at 2015-4-26 09:11
Got one of these, fits inspire in flight mode and separate case for batteries, all too easy. Heaps ...

Well, the velcro secure straps are not very appealing to me, and I think they are not also very time efficient.
I like the idea with the separate battery hard case, useful especially if you're onboard airplanes often, but the case seems kind of bulky, like in its first stage of design/developtment.
I prefer the Landing mode cases, considering the fragile, somehow exposed postion of the gimbal, that can accomodate the Inspire protected inside a very tight custom made foam compartment.
2015-4-27
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

mani Posted at 2015-4-25 17:06
If I'm not wrong, GoProfessional was the first company to offer an Inspire case. Really innovative ...

It's great to read about your support for our cases!  Give us a call and we can take your international orders over the phone.  855-223-2932
2015-4-27
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Go Professional Posted at 2015-4-28 06:28
It's great to read about your support for our cases!  Give us a call and we can take your internat ...

Wow, I'm kind of speechless.
Guess this is how customer service should look like.
Thank you very much, I will call you tomorrow, looking forward to talk to you !
2015-4-27
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

mani Posted at 2015-4-28 06:56
Wow, I'm kind of speechless.
Guess this is how customer service should look like.
Thank you very m ...

Glad we could help!  We look forward to speaking with you as well.   
2015-4-27
Use props
mani
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Just to keep you informed.
Had a talk over the phone with people from GoProfessional, and it seems I have some good news for European customers interested in their products.
First we talked about international shipping rates, and it was somehow crazy )
Due to the size & weight of the case UPS shipping to Europe  would have been around 800 $
Bucharest, Romania is inside UE, so shipping rates are almost the same for all european countries members of UE.
Bottom line, international shipping by air was out of the question, considering the Landing Mode case I am interested in is 469 $.
And altough it looked like the end of our conversationis, well, what followed is about customer service.
The people from Go Professional reacted like I was trying to purchase 100 cases, not one.
They asked me to wait, searched other shipping solutions, at a reasonble price and guess what, after several minutes they returned with good news for European customers like me, interested in their products.
They redirected me to a very nice gentleman located in Germany, owner of http://www.ralfs-foto-bude.de and it seems he will receive GoProfessional cases, both models Travel & Landing mode around 15-20th May.
He used probably shipping by sea, as he confirmed me by phone he will sell the cases matching the US price in euro, so under 500 euros.So if you're located in Europe and you're interested in GoProfessional cases, just check the link above, Ralf is really a nice gentleman, very passionate about drone industry, he even has some nice tutorials on youtube about various accesories for your DJI drone.
Hope this information helps, just don't order too much, so I can still get one

2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules