1091 13 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424081 ft
  • >>>
United States

I filled out the online refresh express request for my Inspire 2 for cosmetic damage to the body. All four props have been loose since DJI sent me the aircraft in August, so I mentored that as well. My case number is CAS-1413075-R8L2YK8. I printed the shipping label within minutes. I looked at the aircraft and noticed the serial number is different than the one I originally purchased. This aircraft was sent new to me in August for a warranty replacement. One note, I used my paperwork to create the recent refresh case, so the serial number matched the dji refresh. Now I have a case with an aircraft I don't have and a drone that doesn't match the case. I assumed in August that the original serial number stayed with this aircraft. My original purchase is less than a year old. The dji care is less than a year old and the aircraft I actually have is less than a year old. I called the dji support number and they took a message and said they'd call me. That hasn't happened. Any ideas on my next step? I don't want to send in my aircraft and never see it again or get a service bill if that's the likely outcome. Thanks
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Per the previous case, the drone was replaced with a new serial number. And the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the new aircraft. I understand your concern. This has been forwarded to the designated team to investigate. They will take care of this and contact you soon. We'll keep follow up this until it is figured out.  Thanks for your understanding.

2018-1-17
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much for your reply.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb1f12597 Posted at 2018-1-17 19:10
Thank you very much for your reply.

My pleasure. We'll update the status here as well.
2018-1-17
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

To update this thread. DJI contacted me right away. It took less than ten minutes to get things corrected. My Inspire 2 is on its way to California. Honestly, excellent customer service, both last August and again on this case. Thank you again.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb1f12597 Posted at 2018-1-18 19:15
To update this thread. DJI contacted me right away. It took less than ten minutes to get things corrected. My Inspire 2 is on its way to California. Honestly, excellent customer service, both last August and again on this case. Thank you again.

You are very welcome Sir, it is our great honor to serve you, appreciate your kind comment to our customer service, we will keep improving to provide more professional service to our valued customers.
2018-1-18
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

To give a time line update. DJI received the aircraft yesterday and the status is updated today to preparing to ship the replacement.  
2018-1-24
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'm updating this to show the time line of my Inspire 2 replacement using express refresh. I just received an email stating my new aircraft is shipped. A tracking number is provided. I've also been able to follow the process online.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb1f12597 Posted at 2018-1-24 17:01
I'm updating this to show the time line of my Inspire 2 replacement using express refresh. I just received an email stating my new aircraft is shipped. A tracking number is provided. I've also been able to follow the process online.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope you received the replacement soon. Feel free to contact us if you encounter any further issues, we'll be here all the time.
2018-1-24
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Excellent timing as I received my new Inspire in 8 days total. No loose props, so that is nice. I had to go back a version of the firmware to have use of my Olympus 25mm. That was the case before. One question... When activating, it's giving me the 48 hours to buy refresh. Is this an offer for a new refresh or does it just get the last 7 days of the original dji refresh? Thank you again.
2018-1-28
Use props
fansb1f12597
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

For the update... I was able to purchase DJI Refresh for this new aircraft. Having a fresh heat with a new aircraft is nice. These are the tightest props I've had it of the three Inspire 2's.
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb1f12597 Posted at 2018-1-28 13:41
For the update... I was able to purchase DJI Refresh for this new aircraft. Having a fresh heat with a new aircraft is nice. These are the tightest props I've had it of the three Inspire 2's.

Glad to know everything works fine, thanks for your update, should you have any further problem, please keep us updated any time.
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_Phar3uPblEBb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4287060 ft
United States

Hi I’m having the same issue except I just bought mine  my refresh plan doesn’t match the serial number on my aircraft I’m very concerned
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Phar3uPblEBb Posted at 9-30 17:33
Hi I’m having the same issue except I just bought mine  my refresh plan doesn’t match the serial number on my aircraft I’m very concerned

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about your experience. Could you describe your situation in more detail? Please tell me your case number, and we'd like to help you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules