Link China Phone Number
553 5 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9vpKXyx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21785 ft

United States

I've been lurking in forums everywhere trying to find a permanent solution to this. I've downgraded, refreshed, and updated the drone and/or the P4P+ remote repeatedly, with and without GPS signals, drone with, remote without, and vice versa. I've found random combinations of these things to be temporary fixes, but I'm always afraid that it'll be locked down the next time I need it.
The last fix that worked for me was to refresh the drone to the now-current firmware, and then the problem would go away as long as I was off WiFi with a strong GPS signal for the drone, but no GPS for the remote.

Is there a permanent solution someone at DJI can fix me up with? I'm at my wits end. Someone please direct me.

2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, we're sincerely sorry about this. If the issue appears again, please try to connect DJI Assistant 2 and reset to factory settings to solve this temporarily. I understand your concern, and have forwarded to the designated team to see whether there are better solutions.
2018-1-17
Use props
atomterrible
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 19:12
Sir, we're sincerely sorry about this. If the issue appears again, please try to connect DJI Assistant 2 and reset to factory settings to solve this temporarily. I understand your concern, and have forwarded to the designated team to see whether there are better solutions.

The issue has come up again. I'll try a factory rest again.
2018-1-17
Use props
atomterrible
lvl.1

United States

The factory reset has no effect.
2018-1-17
Use props
Garfield
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

1, update all your firmware(craft RC) into latest version.
2, also update the No-fly zone info when the message pop-up.
3, clean the app cache, then reinstall the app(latest version).
4, enable your dji go app's location read permission from your phone setting.
5, connect your phone/tab in very good internet situation.
6, put your drone in a wide place with very good GPS signal.
7, power on RC, Drone , and then App, it will be good.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

atomterrible Posted at 2018-1-17 19:33
The issue has come up again. I'll try a factory rest again.

After resetting, please take it to the outdoor with good GPS signal, power on the aircrat and RC, then connect the local Internet again to see whether it works. If still no luck. Please refer the below and try to export the APP log in the SD card of build-in screen for further analysis: dji/dji.pilot.pad/log/cache/verphone. Thanks in advance.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules