DJI Assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DustOff 72
lvl.1

United States

I recently purchased a gl300c verb controller for my P4A. I was told that it would work but when using DJI A 2 the controller show "unknown device". It see the P4A ok but not the controller. Tried most things I have found here but maybe it is something I am over looking. I also have problem with the controller not linking to drone.

Thanks everyone,
Kevin
DustOff 72

2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Kevin, it is normal for the P4A RC without build-in screen. May I know what's the current firmware of aircraft and controller? Please make sure the RC and aircraft have been updated to the latest firmware and link RC again to see whether it helps. I'll attach the tutorial video for double check.
2018-1-18
Use props
DustOff 72
lvl.1

United States

Here is what I get from DJI go 4 and DJI assistant 2. I have tried all the ways to connect the controller to the drone but nothing. If the controller needs firmware update I'm not sure how to do it. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

IMG_2029.JPG
p4a.JPG
controller.JPG
2018-1-18
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DustOff 72 Posted at 2018-1-18 08:56
Here is what I get from DJI go 4 and DJI assistant 2. I have tried all the ways to connect the controller to the drone but nothing. If the controller needs firmware update I'm not sure how to do it. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Strange but I see Phantom 4 firmware on your DJI Assistant 2?
2018-1-18
Use props
DustOff 72
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-18 02:29
Hey Kevin, it is normal for the P4A RC without build-in screen. May I know what's the current firmware of aircraft and controller? Please make sure the RC and aircraft have been updated to the latest firmware and link RC again to see whether it helps. I'll attach the tutorial video for double check.
https://youtu.be/CABFbEF_QEk

I posted what I found. Looks like the firmware is different but How would you update the controller when it does show it needs one????
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DustOff 72 Posted at 2018-1-19 11:15
I posted what I found. Looks like the firmware is different but How would you update the controller when it does show it needs one????

I just read and replied your new post there(https://forum.dji.com/thread-130529-1-1.html), please check and update in the new post, thanks!
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules