Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro firmware upgrade failed again and again
8244 20 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ofekmavic
New

Israel

hi,

i have a problem to update firmwara to my mavic pro.

im getting a message over and over that the update failed, im trying to update version of 01.04.0200

please help me to fix the problem.

this is my account: [url=mailtofekmavic@gmail.com]ofekmavic@gmail.com[/url]

also im putting a screenshots of the message:   

thanks!!

2018-1-18
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What version of the firmware are you currently on  ?

Are you using the DJI Assistant on the PC to do the firmware upgrade

2018-1-18
Use props
Locoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Impossible to help people unless they give us more information about their devices and software versions, beginning to give up and these people.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I couldn't see your screenshot of the error code, could you please post it again so I can help? Thank you.
2018-1-18
Use props
Mavdude
Second Officer
Australia

Are you using wifi for your internet connection?
If so, make sure your computer is between your drone and router.
2018-1-18
Use props
AllenatBritish1
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Try to use DJI asssistant2 upgrade  the lastest firmware .
If failed again,download the upgrade log to Thor .
2018-1-19
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444849 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-18 21:22
Hi there, I couldn't see your screenshot of the error code, could you please post it again so I can help? Thank you.

Hi I’ve been having issues upgrading the firmware on my Mavic Pro rc the aircraft upgrades fine but the rc won’t after multiple attempts of upgrading and downgrading. The rc also shuts off after you turn it on. You have to turn it on about 4 times before it stays on
2018-3-7
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-18 21:22

Mavic rc won’t upgrade
F35CC82C-9DDE-496F-AFE4-FC2CC96C8CBB.jpeg
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fanse1650bf4 Posted at 2018-3-7 17:28
Mavic rc won’t upgrade

Just to verify, are you able to connect the RC to the DJI GO 4 app? If you can, please try to update the firmware via the app. If it doesn't help, you might need to send the RC in. Please contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-8
Use props
sky6105
First Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

I had the same problem I charged the battery to 100% and the update was accepted.
Not saying that's your issue but it worked for me.
2018-3-8
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-8 01:04
Just to verify, are you able to connect the RC to the DJI GO 4 app? If you can, please try to update the firmware via the app. If it doesn't help, you might need to send the RC in. Please contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

Yeah I can connect to the app and the aircraft no problem but it won’t update on dji assistant 2 or in the app. It still controls the aircraft but it just won’t update.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fanse1650bf4 Posted at 2018-3-8 04:59
Yeah I can connect to the app and the aircraft no problem but it won’t update on dji assistant 2 or in the app. It still controls the aircraft but it just won’t update.

After connecting to the RC, please try to press the upper right icon on the first page of the app for about 9 seconds, it will pop up a firmware list and you can try to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, please check the firmware info (General Settings--About), if the RC firmware is abnormal, I might suggest sending the RC in if needed. Please contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-9
Use props
Fingers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

I also had a few failed updates.  I tried various things. The last thing I tried before the update was finally successful was clearing the video cache. I'm not sure if this was the problem or just coincidence; it is worth a try though. Good luck.
2018-3-9
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
United States

Fingers Posted at 2018-3-9 00:19
I also had a few failed updates.  I tried various things. The last thing I tried before the update was finally successful was clearing the video cache. I'm not sure if this was the problem or just coincidence; it is worth a try though. Good luck.

What did you do?
2018-3-9
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-9 00:01
After connecting to the RC, please try to press the upper right icon on the first page of the app for about 9 seconds, it will pop up a firmware list and you can try to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, please check the firmware info (General Settings--About), if the RC firmware is abnormal, I might suggest sending the RC in if needed. Please contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

Yeah I already tried to refresh the firmware that way. I’ll have to check in the settings to see what it says about the firmware. At this point I think I’m going to have to send it in. Thanks for your help!
2018-3-9
Use props
DuduNeffamodeli
New

Brazil

My friend, can you help me with my mavic pro control? I updated the firmware the control worked perfectly, I went to sleep and I left the control in charge, the next day I turned on the control it worked and then I turned it off I went to lunch when I returned and I called again it did not give any sign of life this totally without signal some does not light nothing is as if it were without load, so I plugged the cable to give load and even then the control did not light anything;
2018-3-10
Use props
ChuckN
lvl.1
United States

I've tried to upgrade the firmware in all different ways possible and am now out of options..  

I'm able to connect the RC to the Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 app running, it tries to upgrade the firmware and fails. I tried upgrading through the DJI Assistant 2 on my mac and then from a Win10 machine - it always fails.

Through the DJI Go 4 App :
- gives me a message that 'Some modules have inconsistent firmware versions. proceed to upgrade firmware'
- downloads the firmware and starts update
- Drone shuts down and restarts one
- Stuck at 68%, it gives up. Consistently, every single time

Through the DJI Assistant 2 (Mac OS as well as Win10):
- It connects through USB
- Gives me an option of firmware :
   Current version 1.03.0400
   Latest version - 1.04.0300 [Latest]
- Start update
- Downloads the update
- Drone restarts once
- fails with error "Undefined 0x020106"

I've made sure the battery's charged fully, tried multiple times failing each time. Could you please help ?
2018-4-22
Use props
ChuckN
lvl.1
United States

ChuckN Posted at 2018-4-22 11:54
I've tried to upgrade the firmware in all different ways possible and am now out of options..  

I'm able to connect the RC to the Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 app running, it tries to upgrade the firmware and fails. I tried upgrading through the DJI Assistant 2 on my mac and then from a Win10 machine - it always fails.

Hi there, Please help.. Still getting stuck at the upgrade..
2018-4-27
Use props
Camv
lvl.1
Japan

ChuckN Posted at 2018-4-22 11:54

I'm able to connect the RC to the Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 app running, it tries to upgrade the firmware and fails. I tried upgrading through the DJI Assistant 2 on my mac and then from a Win10 machine - it always fails.

I have the exact same problem. Got my drone a week ago.

Did you ever solve the problem?
2018-9-26
Use props
djiuser_E3f1iMMnfVjL
New
United States

i think  you will find that if the battery is not above 50% it will not update firmware.  Charge your device to at least 50% and your problem will be solved.
2018-10-5
Use props
Asulliv54
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_E3f1iMMnfVjL Posted at 10-5 09:22
i think  you will find that if the battery is not above 50% it will not update firmware.  Charge your device to at least 50% and your problem will be solved.

That's part of the problem can't charge batteries past one light since firmware update
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules