GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection
3538 5 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03155689
New
Malaysia

HI,

My mavic pro, came out error at overall status.
01. Calibrate Vision sensors with DJI Assistant on PC or Mac for higher accuracy (I can do this, system keep ask me reboot device)
02. GPS encounters disconnect, please reset and check connection (I do not know what happen of this, today I got fell down the device)
2018-1-18
Use props
fans03155689
New
Malaysia

Or latest firmware problem? I just update firmware by today.
2018-1-18
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Impossible to help people unless they give us more information about their devices and software versions.
2018-1-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try to refresh firmware.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For the Vision Calibrating issue, please try to restart the PC and try and calibrate again. But for the GPS disconnection issue, you can also try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, However, you mentioned that the device fell down, does it mean the drone fell down to the ground? If so, please try to restart the drone, if the issue persists, you might need to send the drone in. Please contact our support for a further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-18
Use props
22Currierj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47710 ft

I reccomend you full sweep the aircraft. If possible. By that i mean you reset IMU and compass, You delete all firmware on both aircraft and controller, Then put it to the desired firmware. Had the same problem. Now it works like a charm!
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules