Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return and refund
950 16 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

Hi,

I purchased an Osmo+ at the end of December and received it on January 15. But now I want to return it and get a refund. Who should I contact in this case?

Thanks,
2018-1-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of the admins will see this and help.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stahn, please kindly read the refund policy below. refund.png
If the device has been received over 7 days, we apologize that the refund cannot be provided.
May I know what problem you are having with Osmo+? We will see if we can help you remotely, thank you.
2018-1-18
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

Hi Mindy,

I received the product on Monday, Jan. 15 so I am still within the 7 day period.

My problem is that the videos and photos I took appear blurry. If you could send me a PM, I can discuss this with you in more detail.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dji_user_Stahn Posted at 2018-1-18 20:49
Hi Mindy,

I received the product on Monday, Jan. 15 so I am still within the 7 day period.

Hi Stahn, we can talk about the issue directly in the thread.
May I have the current firmware of the Osmo+? Have you tried to calibrate the lens in DJI Go APP?
2018-1-18
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-18 22:05
Hi Stahn, we can talk about the issue directly in the thread.
May I have the current firmware of the Osmo+? Have you tried to calibrate the lens in DJI Go APP?

Hi Mindy,

After searching around a bit more, I was finally able to send an email to support and have been issued a ticket.

The firmware is 1.6.1.0 and app is 3.1.26. And yes, I calibrated the lens before using it.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dji_user_Stahn Posted at 2018-1-19 18:17
Hi Mindy,

After searching around a bit more, I was finally able to send an email to support and have been issued a ticket.

Thanks for getting back to us. Could you upload some original videos and pictures in the SD card for double check? Please try to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us, thanks so much!
2018-1-19
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 18:48
Thanks for getting back to us. Could you upload some original videos and pictures in the SD card for double check? Please try to upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us, thanks so much!

I've never uploaded to either before, but here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/h

hopefully that works. Also for motion timelapse, the gimbal returns to center position before it even finishes recording. I don't know if that's normal.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dji_user_Stahn Posted at 2018-1-20 22:09
I've never uploaded to either before, but here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/h

Hi there, the link you provided above doesn't appear to have videos init. Could you please help to confirm if the update is successful?
2018-1-21
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 01:55
Hi there, the link you provided above doesn't appear to have videos init. Could you please help to confirm if the update is successful?

Sorry, I'll try this again.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pt7m ... DiKCSB28_Wnqaa?dl=0

2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dji_user_Stahn Posted at 2018-1-21 08:58
Sorry, I'll try this again.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pt7ml8p52nwxe9/AAD_YC52ZJeDiKCSB28_Wnqaa?dl=0

Thank you for the post, the footage has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis, I will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Stahn, thanks for your patience, please help to verify a few more things.
1. Did you select infinite focus after calibration?
2. For the picture DJI_0017.DNG, it is blurry because you were too close to the object, please try to shoot at 1.5m away distance.
3. The resolution of Time-Lapse that generated by APP is 720P, if you would like higher quality, please try to select J+V format and make the video via the third party program by computer.
Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-26
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:19
Hi Stahn, thanks for your patience, please help to verify a few more things.
1. Did you select infinite focus after calibration?
2. For the picture DJI_0017.DNG, it is blurry because you were too close to the object, please try to shoot at 1.5m away distance.

Yes I selected infinite focus.

What about the instance of the gimbal returning to center position before the time lapse recording even finishes?
2018-1-26
Use props
Dji_user_Stahn
lvl.2
Canada

Any update on this?  
I haven't heard from anyone. It's been more than a week since anyone contacted me by email as well. My ticket was #944285.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dji_user_Stahn Posted at 2018-1-29 16:52
Any update on this?  
I haven't heard from anyone. It's been more than a week since anyone contacted me by email as well. My ticket was  #944285.

Hi Stahn, thanks for your update, usually when you take motion time-lapse, the gimbal will return to center point but this process will not be recorded. Our engineers are still working on your issue and the update got delayed because of weekend, I will inform them to analyze as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-29
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi, sir,  We recommend you sending back the OSMO+ for investigation. Our colleagues will suggest on detailed procedures.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stahn, the post in 16# is from our engineers, we are so sorry that the issue cannot be sorted out remotely, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in at your earliest convenience, thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules