Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS PRO update (Jan 18, 2018)
1272 2 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

New update released.
It looks like that still no flight records being available in this version.

GS PRO 1.8.1

GS PRO 1.8.1
2018-1-18
Use props
Nuno Santos
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello,

I'm new here, but I use to follow all the latest developments, mainly for survey applications. After losing some days searching on the web for solutions similar to UgCS for planning survey missions, I realized that doesn't exist, and the only available that has a proper and complete setup is the maps made easy, with a full possibilities to change the settings. The drone deploy is ok, but not for a professional use, as for example, you can't change the lens??? But the main point here is, and I hope this can be read by DJI and the rest of the developers of survey app's, how can they say that is for professional users, when the applications only runs in a crap device like iPad??? If is hot, doesn't work, if it's cold, doesn't work.. what is this, really? and this is for professional users. When we will see these planning/survey applications running on a windows device or at least in a android, because this way we can use a professional tablet, like Panasonic, or similar. For me, this lack of sense of what is a professional use, is just impossible to believe from companies like DJI, Drone Deploy, Apple.. and if this kind of application is to be running only in ios devices, for when Apple will produce a real pro device, not a crap as iPad Pro or any other from the same family, that is for the Pro's in a warm and cozy office. Please, DJI, take it serious, and instead calling Industrial users and applications only to the drones, don't forget that these flying machines need to be controlled by an industrial device. Yes, I must say, that with the new Cendence and the Cristalsky they are going in the right direction, but for now not even the GS Pro can run in the Cristalsky.

Cheers
Nuno Santos
aerisurvey.com
2018-1-20
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hi all are there a waypoints  limited numbers ? The questions because before to flight I created flight plane but at the flight moment Mavic Pro doesn’t take off because a message displayed on dji go ( sorry I don’t remember text)
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules