1285 3 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm trying to match the profiles between my drone and my DJI account.  It doesn't seem like they are matching.  I'm logging into both places under the same email & password.  

I know they aren't matched for the following reasons:

- DJI Forum Flight Distance: 26,563
- Controller Flight Distance:  87,130

- DJI Forum Name:  Drone Jones
- Controller Name:  jasonle... (maybe that's my email?)

- DJI Forum Equipment Icon: Phantom 3A
- Drones I have under my account:  Phantom 3A & Matrice 210

Also was wondering why one drone (looks like maybe the Phantom) has half the flights listed as No GPS...while the other aircraft all says Map Loading.  Plus a lot of the flights are not on the Flight Data list.  Is there a good article that describes how to make sure your Flight Record is up to date?  I'd think it'd be automatic.

Sorry I jumped around a bunch.  And yes, I did Sync them for All Dates.

Thank you for your time and help!!
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jones, there are answers for your questions.
1. The flight distance in Forum is synced the data in your DJI account but you must sync all the data in APP to the cloud firstly.
2. Forum name is different from the name in DJI Go APP, you can change the name in Forum in Settings.
3. Did you activate the  Matrice 210 with the same account of Phantom 3A? If yes, please PM me your account and serial number of M210.
4. NO GPS occurs when gps is weak at starting point of the flight trace.
Map loading will display when the GPS signal is weak when you begin to fly.
If you didn't connect to APP during flight, there would be no flight records in APP.
Please let me know if there is further issue, thank you.

2018-1-18
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-18 22:40
Hi Jones, there are answers for your questions.
1. The flight distance in Forum is synced the data in your DJI account but you must sync all the data in APP to the cloud firstly.
2. Forum name is different from the name in DJI Go APP, you can change the name in Forum in Settings.

Hey DJI Mindy,
First off, thank you for your fast reply.

1)  When I look at my Crystal Sky monitor and go to Flight Records.  I select All Dates with All Aircraft (and it shows there are 2 aircraft, but labels them as My Aircraft...I believe).  I don't have another DJI account.  So I'm still a little confused with that.2) Good to know forum name and app can have different names
3)  I believe I've activated both Drones.  Where do I find the account and serial numbers...I'll get that to you ASAP.
4)  Would you mind explaining the GPS thing in a little more detail.  I flew with GPS satellites...not sure if I had the Map downloaded and loaded, but there was GPS.  I've only flown once or twice in ATTI mode where I believe GPS is disabled.

Sorry if these are beginner questions...just a little confused, but appreciate the help!

2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone Jones Posted at 2018-1-19 06:37
Hey DJI Mindy,
First off, thank you for your fast reply.

Jones, one thing need to be clarified, the DJI GO App and the DJI Forum are independent.
1. The Flight Distance under your Avatar will increase if you sync the flight records regularly. Also, the unit in Forum is meters, so it's normal as 87,130ft is calculated about 26563m.
2. The drone icon under your Avatar will be displayed if the drone is activated under your DJI Account(the same address to login DJI Forum). I'm afraid that it will not display if it is a second-hand. Please kindly offer the aircraft SN, we'd like to check the exact status.
3. No GPS will appear if the GPS signal is weak at the beginnging. For the Map Loading, this is because that Apple's geocoder does not answer every request in the same way. Instead, the first requests from a certain device are answered quickly, but if the device has sent say 100 requests or more, the answers arrive slower and slower or requests are not answered at all, which might cause MapLoading for a couple of days.
Hope the above may make it clear.
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules