Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 pano not working?
1395 5 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Seychelles

Do the 360 Panos not work? I can take a pano but I get an error message when I want to stitch it in the software. I’ve noticed it with several trials now... at first I thought I made a mistake, but by now I’m pretty sure it’s not me

Also I took 2 shallow pictures today, but only one is on the camera! I’m pretty certain I did not make a mistake! Anyone have this also?
2018-1-19
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Are you sure that your mobile device has enough free data space? The 360° Panos use a lot of space. With regard to the 2 shallow focus pictures, what are you meaning with "on the camera"? The SD card on your Spark or your mobile device?
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
Second Officer
Seychelles

Thanks for the Tipp. I read that elsewhere and will see if I can free up some space.  It as I said I have noticed it several times, that panos got an error when stitching. Also read about others having this problem.

About the shallow pics. I’m pretty sure I took 2 shallow pics. When I check the I ages on the spark through WiFi (my sd card reader doesn’t work anymore) I can only see one.

Also is there any way to download the folder of the panorama images through WiFi? I think I can only download the stitched pic.
2018-1-19
Use props
tonyyng
lvl.4

Canada

Nikp Posted at 2018-1-19 07:11
Also is there any way to download the folder of the panorama images through WiFi? I think I can only download the stitched pic.

You can download the photos to your computer with the USB cable connected to the Spark (powered-on).

The Spark appears as a USB drive with a DCIM folder and a subfolder for panoramas.

You can then use Microsoft's free tool to stitch the images together (assuming your computer is Windows based).
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
Second Officer
Seychelles

tonyyng Posted at 2018-1-19 09:57
You can download the photos to your computer with the USB cable connected to the Spark (powered-on).

The Spark appears as a USB drive with a DCIM folder and a subfolder for panoramas.

Oh thanks. I know that. Unfortunately I’m on vacation and did not bring my laptop along. I only have my pad. Though I got a usb stick that can go from sd to lightning, it stopped working unfortunatly and I’m stuck with using the WiFi connection to transfer my images...

So long story short, is there any way I can transfer the full panorama folder to my pad through WiFi?
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
Second Officer
Seychelles

tonyyng Posted at 2018-1-19 09:57

Oh thanks. I know that. Unfortunately I’m on vacation and did not bring my laptop along. I only have my pad. Though I got a usb stick that can go from sd to lightning, it stopped working unfortunatly and I’m stuck with using the WiFi connection to transfer my images...

So long story short, is there any way I can transfer the full panorama folder to my pad through WiFi?
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules