Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Finished with] Flight record missing
537 6 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 1386578 ft
United Kingdom

Hi folks, i did a flight today started on the tablet then went on to the googles, thing is, only the part of the flight when attatched to the tablet is showing, the rest of that flight with the goggles is missing, where is that record stored?

Edit: looks like any flight with the goggles is not recorded
2018-1-19
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You should be able to find it on the AC, but i don't think you can put it in the App file system and have it work as normal.
2018-1-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

Thats not good is it wonder why it loses it when using the goggles :/ it was my longest flight ever too, i did another test after the beta firmware, now lost the data, will have to do it again...
2018-1-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

Hoping admin/mods can advise please?

Why do i lose flight record data when using the goggles, what am i missing please, i have resynced many times and only the part of the flight that was attached to the device is shown, as soon as i connected the goggles, the flight data ends until i disconnect he goggles again reconnect the device, then the data is recorded again, i dont get it, if the data is in the aircraft why does it not sync it to the device once its reconnected to it?
2018-1-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

Cheeky bump, really want to get my record distance in to my stats, the data is there on the AC by the looks of things, need to convert that to be readable by the app
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, is the goggles you mentioned above a set of DJI Goggles? If yes, the records are stored in the Goggles itself, you can upload the record by connecting the DJI Goggles to DJI Assistant 2, these records will be saved to the cloud, but users can't sync to their tablets, if there is a demand for data analysis, our engineers will access it via your account.
If you are not using the DJI Goggles, the flight records will not be generated, just like using the third party app. The flight data on the drone will still be stored on the drone.
2018-1-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
United Kingdom

Ah man, you are a life saver, well, data saver, never thought about connecting the goggles, thanks Thor, you're a star, will try it shortly.... Shame we cannot sync to the device though so in effect any flights made using the DJI goggles does not count toward our flight records, nor able to syinc it to say AirData either, thats a bit crummy really, its googd thant that record is there an all that but not counting toward our flight records is quite low in expectations, can this not be put to the engineers, it is quite a big thing really...

2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules