Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Admins will see and help you.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I checked your case number, the drone had shipped, had you received the tracking number? Please check your email. Please let me know if there is anything you want me to do, I would love to help.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, I had replied your another post, the drone was shipped, please let me know if there is anything I can help. Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 01:27
Hi there, I had replied your another post, the drone was shipped, please let me know if there is anything I can help. Thank you.

Hi my friends... all is ok, the email was received... unfortunately all us, we have write due same problem but meanwhile was solved!
I think Now thwt the package are on way by ups.
I want to thank you for your patience and for  your fullyest assistance! Great!
Best,
Alan
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-22 00:16
Hi my friends... all is ok, the email was received... unfortunately all us, we have write due same problem but meanwhile was solved!
I think Now thwt the package are on way by ups.
I want to thank you for your patience and for  your fullyest assistance! Great!

Not at all, thank you for your recognition. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-1-23
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-23 05:57
Not at all, thank you for your recognition. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

off course....  you very kind !...

now ,just now, I have tryed to fly with the drone after the REPAIR CENTER..... ( ps. THANKS QUARLES )  

talk to the wind:

Ciao,i'm Alan, just to let you know:

I AM EMITTRE TO WRITE AGAIN FOR THE BAD REPAIR SERVICE. AT THIS POINT, I EQUIRE AND I WANT TO RETURN OF MY MONEY.
YOUR WRITTEN POLICY IS NOT VALID IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FOR THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY. BEING RESIDENT IN ITALY AND HOW WE HAVE NOT FIND AN AGREEMENT WITH THE REPAIR SERVICE AND I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL HAVE A  RETURN FOR THE REFURBISHED DRONE B( NOW IS FOR 3 TIMES)

-I'M SORRY BUT NOW I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MORE
-DRONE WITH ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS
-DO NOT GO STRAIGHT, BOTH WITH TAP FLY MODE
-IMAGES TRANSMITTED INVERTED (DURING HIGH SPEED OR WITH GIMBALL WITH LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM)
-FROM DJI CHAT, SO MANY GOOD PAEONS, FROM DJI SERVICE MANY GOOD WORDS, BUT ZERO RESULTS.
-FROM SEPTEMBER IN JANUARY NEVER NO GOOD FLIGHT AND ONLY RABBIA

hey Quarles, THE LAST "NEW" DRONE! WHAT I HAVE OFFERED, HAS HEAD OF SCREWS ON THE ENGINE IN EVIDENT USE, OXIDIZED WELDING ON "esc" and right hand wire with crack.

I decided to list all our chats and cases to the attention of international purchasing entity, write and notify the case.
it would also be nice to highlight your repair system to all customers.
obviously they are not a coincidence.

I WAIT YOUR REPLY THANK.
CIAO
ALAN

Case Type        Case Number        Product Model        Time Saved        Operation       
Online Repair Request
CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9
Phantom 4 Pro
2018-01-09 02:07
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1312395-W8W4G8
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-12-18 00:29
Case Details
Case Details
Online Repair Request
CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7
Phantom 4 Pro
2017-11-07 00:52
Case Details

Case Details

JUST ANOTHER CASE NOT MENTIONED, THE DRONE REFURBISHED HAVWE  A SAME ISSUE BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ( OPEN ) CASE.                       
2018-1-28
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 01:25
Hi there, I checked your case number, the drone had shipped, had you received the tracking number? Please check your email. Please let me know if there is anything you want me to do, I would love to help.

Please paid more attention... the drone was received and again have same issue.

How you can help the customer if you not undestand the situation?
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-28 23:27

Yes, there seems to be a moderate language barrier between the English speaking customer base, and the DJI Corp.

I wish this short coming could be alleviated, soon. It's frustrating, reading posts where the DJI staff seem baffled. I'm not sure how the failure to communicate began, but it has to end.

Perhaps if the staff here would read more, much more, to become better in understanding our concerns.

Here's another prime example from tonight.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-131277-1-1.html

RedHotPoker

2018-1-28
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-1-28 23:38
Yes, there seems to be a moderate language barrier between the English speaking customer base, and the DJI Corp.

I wish this short coming could be alleviated, soon. It's frustrating, reading posts where the DJI staff seem baffled. I'm not sure how the failure to communicate began, but it has to end.

it's so easy to solve the situation! but why does not the repair service work?
Screenshot_2018-01-28-10-23-56.png
2018-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I don't know what more to say.

Being an innocent bystander.

But it has to be frustrating for the OP of these similar threads.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-29
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Yes, of course, now it's my fault that I received 3 drones (all in a row) with defects ... no doubt
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-28 23:27

I am terribly sorry for the late reply and the misunderstanding. I first checked the case and discovered the drone had tested and shipped to you. So now you had received the drone and it still has the same problem, right? I checked the details of the case log, if your Phantom 4 Pro has the image transmission upside down issue, I had forwarded a beta to the email that you used for applying the case for solving the issue, if you do not use this account for logging in the DJI GO app or DJI Assistant 2, please kindly PM me with your DJI email account, I will forward again. Thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules