Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
crush after update
746 15 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

So I was flying the drone and he was telling me for a few days to update him... so i did it at 01/17/2018 around 4PM.
after i finsihed the update I did what he asked and whent to fly it... first flight wsa fine, and i changed the battery to a new one with 99% on it, and when it had around 60% sudenlly  it fall from the sky! and i wasnet touching the joysitck at the momment and they were zero cables aournd! (I| was 35 Metter hight...)
i read on the internet and i saw a lot of people that had the same problem....
now for some resaon I can't upload the fildht data... so if you can also help me with that ill be thankfull!
I have all the filled on my pc!
have a nice day!    the files

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... j6YW8CnoE2V6RpoiB1f

2018-1-19
Use props
DrohneMann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 87415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you happen to update your batteries because if you fail to do that bad things might happen. Do you think a propeller could      y  have flown off and it fell to the ground or did you accidentally do the combination stick command
2018-1-19
Use props
DrohneMann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It could also be a mechanical issue  
2018-1-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Go here and follow the instructions, then come back and post the link           http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2018-1-19
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-19 07:26
Go here and follow the instructions, then come back and post the link           http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

I have a few I can't remember witch one it is....
2018-1-20
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

DrohneMann Posted at 2018-1-19 07:24
Did you happen to update your batteries because if you fail to do that bad things might happen. Do you think a propeller could      y  have flown off and it fell to the ground or did you accidentally do the combination stick command

the drone was on also when he was falling, and all the propellers were on it after he fall, just broken because the drone fall....
2018-1-20
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

the drone was on also when he was falling, and all the propellers were on it after he fall, just broken because the drone fall....
2018-1-20
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

2018-1-20
Use props
DrohneMann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AMOZA Posted at 2018-1-20 12:23
the drone was on also when he was falling, and all the propellers were on it after he fall, just broken because the drone fall....

Oh! Then that's totally a mechanical issue and you should send it in to DJI.
2018-1-20
Use props
eman_vg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

Were you referring to the drone as "he" and a sentence later "it". I call my P4 a "she" and my Spark a "he". lol
2018-1-20
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-19 07:26

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... j6YW8CnoE2V6RpoiB1f
I uploaded the one I think they are... for some reason it made new ones after the crush... so I put the 3 that I think can be the one...
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am really sorry for the crash, mate, I know that would be frustrated. Please contact our support to start a ticket and send your drone in, we will help to make data analysis for this crash if the drone is under warranty, if it's a warranty case, we will get your drone repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy.
http://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-21
Use props
AMOZA
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 01:21
I am really sorry for the crash, mate, I know that would be frustrated. Please contact our support to start a ticket and send your drone in, we will help to make data analysis for this crash if the drone is under warranty, if it's a warranty case, we will get your drone repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy.
http://www.dji.com/support

so the problem that its not under warranty. but the way that I see it , the update made the crush... there isn't anther explanation...
in the support team they told me that they won't to a data analysis because its out of warranty.
its wird, if Apple made a few problems with the old iPhones so they ofer an battery replacement. and Evan if its out of warranty!
why here no one care!
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AMOZA Posted at 2018-1-21 23:23
so the problem that its not under warranty. but the way that I see it , the update made the crush... there isn't anther explanation...
in the support team they told me that they won't to a data analysis because its out of warranty.
its wird, if Apple made a few problems with the old iPhones so they ofer an battery replacement. and Evan if its out of warranty!

AMOZA, I am terribly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experienced. But if the drone has been out of warranty period, warranty and data analysis will not be provided. Sorry again for your case, hope your kind understand. warranty.png
2018-1-23
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

So ..many drones will starts falling from the sky sweet sweet just after a year and many updates kills it and L L we have to fork out another few hundreds or thousands to get another drone for a year or so enjoyment
2018-1-23
Use props
calls4u2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe dji should have a warning that updates may render our equipment dangerous, unstable, or unusable?

Introducing a way to roll back firmware might also ensure safer flights. Falling from the sky seems a bit dangerous!

Be good to see what is made of your logs should you post a usable link.

Many countries have laws about products that fail even outside of the warranty period due to design etc, I think firmware counts here.

Anyways, follow Alabama's post above and pay the link, that'll give us a much better idea.
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules