Ipad camera connection kit working?
1362 6 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
administrator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 824094 ft
Netherlands

hey guys, im just wondering if you can put your inspire microsd card in the ipad through a connection kit and can you then play 4k video directly? (Or copy first or does not work?)
2015-4-23
Use props
administrator
lvl.2
Netherlands

Anyone? Please?
2015-4-23
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Kazakhstan

I haven't tried it but I read that you will need to transfer the files into your image/video library first ...
Gotta get me one of theese!
2015-4-23
Use props
theparrotsketch
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hiya, I bought the apple connector. You can't play direct, but have to copy over files, and of course only up to 1080, but it works a treat and then I can edit them in iMovie afterwards. It also seems to work with my iPad mini too.
2015-4-23
Use props
administrator
lvl.2
Netherlands

Also on ipad air 2 you cant view 4k movies?
2015-4-28
Use props
theparrotsketch
lvl.2

United Kingdom

administrator@g Posted at 2015-4-29 01:56
Also on ipad air 2 you cant view 4k movies?

I use an app- HD Player from the iOS store- does mean you have to download file from the card to computer, then wifi or iTunes the files into the app- they do look good, airstream shows them off the best, but hey, pad's only good up to so many pixels;)
There probably will be 4k unlocked on iPad soon, they're just going to wait till the display can handle it!)
2015-4-28
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

If you buy an Apple SD adapter for the iPad you will then be able to remove the micro card from the DJI Camera install into the adapter, plug into the iPad and the images will automatically upload into iPhoto/Photo on the iPad.  All images must have an 8 character file name though.  If you rename any images, the iPad will not recognise these.  Fortunately most cameras and the DJI camera have the 8 character naming convention.
2015-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules