Mavic Pro Camera not turning with drone horizontal, or vertical?
1822 4 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WileEcoyote75
lvl.1
United States

I have a new Mavic Pro that has been working fine for three weeks.  The problem started last night with the gimbal/camera and not being able to move it vertically with the remote,  and the camera will try and stay pointed in its current direction even if the drone moves, example drone moves to the right, the camera will turn to the left until it runs out of travel and then it will jump back to straight ahead and repeat.  I am unable to move the camera vertically once this starts happening.

I have tried multiple firmware updates and they all fail at around 77% "Failed to Update" Error 0x020403

Firmware version trying to update v01.04.0200

Tried updating with IphoneX 3 times, all failed, deleted DJI GO4 app and reinstalled, failed.

Tried IPAD AIR2, same fault.

Tried DJI Assistant 2 on Windows computer, failed, same fault.

Any thoughts or ideas on what to try next?

Thanks,
Chad
2018-1-19
Use props
WileEcoyote75
lvl.1
United States

This is the current error:

mavic gimbal cannot receive main controller data
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Chad, could you please help to export the update log from the DJI Assistant 2 (C:\Users\xxx\AppData\roaming\DJI assistant2\upgrade_log)?
And about the camera issue, please also provide me with a short video of this case for a further investigation. You can upload the files to Dropbox and paste the link here. Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
WileEcoyote75
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 21:27
Chad, could you please help to export the update log from the DJI Assistant 2 (C:\Users\xxx\AppData\roaming\DJI assistant2\upgrade_log)?
And about the camera issue, please also provide me with a short video of this case for a further investigation. You can upload the files to Dropbox and paste the link here. Thank you.

The main error was "Gimbal cannot receive main controller data"
and "requires update. DOwnload update from DJI GO Homepage"

The unit would fail the firmware update every time, the camera was not controllable, none of the sensors were working.  The unit was returned for a refund yesterday, Thanks.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

WileEcoyote75 Posted at 2018-1-22 06:23
The main error was "Gimbal cannot receive main controller data"
and "requires update. DOwnload update from DJI GO Homepage"

That's also a solution. Hope all thing is going smoothly.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules