DJI repair service: pay attention !
707 10 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hi one month ago I shipped my crashed MP with battery because is requested by DJI. DJI told me that the crash were by my error so I bought another one MP directly from DJI.
With incredible surprise DJI Holland didn’t ship back my battery with new MP because ......I don’t know and I think that isn’t a right policy.
The battery weren’t crashed and it worked very well (with only 7 charge cycles)
What do you think about this incredible situation?

2018-1-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you did not opt to have the drone repaired they should have sent it back to you in the same condition that you sent it to them, battery included. Whilst it may be damaged and unusable, the broken drone is still your property which you could sell yourself for parts etc. - unless they took it back in part exchange for the new one.
2018-1-19
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

A CW Posted at 2018-1-19 13:30
If you did not opt to have the drone repaired they should have sent it back to you in the same condition that you sent it to them, battery included. Whilst it may be damaged and unusable, the broken drone is still your property which you could sell yourself for parts etc. - unless they took it back in part exchange for the new one.

For your experience what do I do to receive back my battery? They write me that they didn’t ship back my battery.
2018-1-19
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

A CW Posted at 2018-1-19 13:30
If you did not opt to have the drone repaired they should have sent it back to you in the same condition that you sent it to them, battery included. Whilst it may be damaged and unusable, the broken drone is still your property which you could sell yourself for parts etc. - unless they took it back in part exchange for the new one.

For your experience what do I do to receive back my battery? They write me that they didn’t ship back my battery.
2018-1-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try to pm one of the administrators to see if they can help resolve this.
2018-1-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-19 13:41

Wait for one of the DJI Admin staff on here to come onto this thread - they will need your case details.
2018-1-19
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

@DJI Mindy will help I'm sure.
2018-1-19
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

First, I wouldn't characterize it as "incredible" ( I withhold those insights for things like childbirth and the electoral process ).  For anyone who wonders, there's a function on the cellular thingie that you're using for a monitor... a phone.  You can call and ask what happened.  A courteous phone call, to start with is always welcomed by businesses.  People make mistakes.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Guido, I'm sorry for the confusion. Regarding your case, we have made it clear in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=127411

Per all the info in our system and the talking with the dealer, I'm afraid that you still need to contact the dealer directly as this is not DJI's issue. Hope for your understanding.
2018-1-19
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 21:14
Guido, I'm sorry for the confusion. Regarding your case, we have made it clear in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=127411

Per all the info in our system and the talking with the dealer, I'm afraid that you still need to contact the dealer directly as this is not DJI's issue. Hope for your understanding.

Susan as I write you  some days ago Italian dealer told me that they received only the new MP with new battery.
On Monday I’ll call again to Italian assistance and then I forward answer
2018-1-19
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

web_parrot Posted at 2018-1-19 16:05
First, I wouldn't characterize it as "incredible" ( I withhold those insights for things like childbirth and the electoral process ).  For anyone who wonders, there's a function on the cellular thingie that you're using for a monitor... a phone.  You can call and ask what happened.  A courteous phone call, to start with is always welcomed by businesses.  People make mistakes.

Thanks for your nice answer. ! Unfortunately previous phone calls didn't resolved the situation. Italian assistance and DJI told different things so I asked the email details in Italy and then I'll check both.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules