3817 5 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another speculation, but there is a campain that involves sharing both a cropped version and a normal version of the same picture.

http://adventureunfolds.hscampaigns.com/

It might be something completely different, but the hint feels like maybe some kind of 'zoom' option.
Could be nice.
(as long as it is not digital....)
2018-1-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fingers crossed.
2018-1-19
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

looks cool - i am however confused by point #2 (see below) a persons greatest adventure surely happens only once in a lifetime, until you had them all how to know which was the greatest? Most older guys (seems to be the majority of us according to a local poll) might have had our greatest experiances in a time already past.
My question i guess is this: must the image be a reflection of our own greatest adventure or can it be an image of someone or something elses great adventure?

1. Click on the Enter Now tab and fill in the required information.

2. Attach a cropped section from an image of your greatest adventure.
2018-1-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-1-19 14:36
looks cool - i am however confused by point #2 (see below) a persons greatest adventure surely happens only once in a lifetime, until you had them all how to know which was the greatest? Most older guys (seems to be the majority of us according to a local poll) might have had our greatest experiances in a time already past.
My question i guess is this: must the image be a reflection of our own greatest adventure or can it be an image of someone or something elses great adventure?

Yes, it is somewhat confusing....
Just as life itself
2018-1-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fingers crossed for a better zoom option and a better camera lens. Didn’t mean for confusion.
2018-1-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Woe Posted at 2018-1-19 14:45
Fingers crossed for a better zoom option and a better camera lens. Didn’t mean for confusion.

I know. I was not reacting to your reply
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules