1403 12 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
effen
lvl.1

Canada

i have been trouble shooting my dji ronin for some time now
it was completely dead

it wasnt connecting to pc, motors were not engaging it sounded like it was on silent mode

i gave my ronin a simple flick infront of the batterys destination Ipresume the brain on the ronin and it started working like its new, my question for the community is should i send it in to get it looked at or should i just leave it be?

2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, which model is your Ronin (Ronin, Ronin-M or Ronin MX)? Please check if the battery connection and see if it is normal. If you are not able to connect the PC, just to verify, did it work before? Will it work with your mobile device, please try to connect the Assistant on the mobile device. If it is possible, please provide me with a video of the Ronin and a screenshot of its serial number, we will help to check. Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 22:42
Hi, which model is your Ronin (Ronin, Ronin-M or Ronin MX)? Please check if the battery connection and see if it is normal. If you are not able to connect the PC, just to verify, did it work before? Will it work with your mobile device, please try to connect the Assistant on the mobile device. If it is possible, please provide me with a video of the Ronin and a screenshot of its serial number, we will help to check. Thank you.

i have a ronin, it used to work perfectly, it stopped working all of a sudden sometime between 2 film shoots, it seems to be working fine now. but it makes me uneasy that this problem could reoccur.

my sn is 0330036904 both battery and connection are fine.

i believe the problem is behind the panel where the bind button is located(that is where i was flicking the device).

When i was having problems the light by the bind button was not turning on i feel and fear something is not receiving power
2018-1-21
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 22:42
Hi, which model is your Ronin (Ronin, Ronin-M or Ronin MX)? Please check if the battery connection and see if it is normal. If you are not able to connect the PC, just to verify, did it work before? Will it work with your mobile device, please try to connect the Assistant on the mobile device. If it is possible, please provide me with a video of the Ronin and a screenshot of its serial number, we will help to check. Thank you.

has stopped working again
2018-1-22
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

effen Posted at 2018-1-22 18:07
has stopped working again

there is no light by the bind button does not connect to pc or mobile devices
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

effen Posted at 2018-1-21 23:36
i have a ronin, it used to work perfectly, it stopped working all of a sudden sometime between 2 film shoots, it seems to be working fine now. but it makes me uneasy that this problem could reoccur.

my sn is 0330036904 both battery and connection are fine.

Effen, please kindly provide me with a video of it for a better help. Thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Effen, could you please help us to verify what was the color of indicator of GCU? Was it on or off? What was the temperature when the issue occurred? More info would be appreciated.
2018-1-23
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 19:32
Effen, could you please help us to verify what was the color of indicator of GCU? Was it on or off? What was the temperature when the issue occurred? More info would be appreciated.

gcu light is currently off. when i had it working briefly it was green when it was working it was about 20 degrees Celsius  
2018-1-23
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-23 05:55
Effen, please kindly provide me with a video of it for a better help. Thank you.

i hope this helps
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

effen Posted at 2018-1-23 22:50
gcu light is currently off. when i had it working briefly it was green when it was working it was about 20 degrees Celsius

Thanks for your quick update, we have forwarded it to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.
2018-1-24
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-24 02:24
Thanks for your quick update, we have forwarded it to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.

have your engineers figured out what is wrong with my ronin?
2018-1-26
Use props
effen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-24 02:24

2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

effen Posted at 2018-1-30 20:26

Effen, I just got the latest news from our engineers that it is suggested to send it in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules