Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 crashes with Oneplus 3T
731 9 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jannistmb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 516161 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey i have a problem with Dji go 4 the app always in every flight crashes only one time.I dont lose control everything is ok i open the app and it connects again.i fly always in airplane mode with all my apps closed.What i should do?Change cable can be this the problem?i use type c from the dji.i already reinstall one time the app

2018-1-19
Use props
Jannistmb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Anyone who can help?thank you
2018-1-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's probably your actual device. I never experience app crashes with my iPhone 7+.
2018-1-20
Use props
Jannistmb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

A CW Posted at 2018-1-20 07:04
It's probably your actual device. I never experience app crashes with my iPhone 7+.

I Know this problem is mostly in the android devices but my device it has really good hardware thats why is weird and i am not intersting to buy an iphone.Can i connect my phone direct with my original type c cable to the controller?
2018-1-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jannistmb Posted at 2018-1-20 07:14
I Know this problem is mostly in the android devices but my device it has really good hardware thats why is weird and i am not intersting to buy an iphone.Can i connect my phone direct with my original type c cable to the controller?

One of the 3 RC cables that came with your drone is a type C so you should be able to. The other 2 are micro USB and lightning.
2018-1-20
Use props
Jannistmb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

A CW Posted at 2018-1-20 07:15
One of the 3 RC cables that came with your drone is a type C so you should be able to. The other 2 are micro USB and lightning.

This is what i meant i use all the time the type c cable who came with the drone from the dji but i saw an other usb port in the controller can i use this one to connect my original cable there?sorry for my english
2018-1-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jannistmb Posted at 2018-1-20 07:33
This is what i meant i use all the time the type c cable who came with the drone from the dji but i saw an other usb port in the controller can i use this one to connect my original cable there?sorry for my english

That port is for a USB connection (not the stock micro USB lead). The larger port is for tablets and iPads.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jannistmb, since you'd tried flying in aeroplane mode with other apps closed, I suggest that you try to reinstall the latest version and try again, please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your reinstallation. If it doesn't help, sorry to tell your mobile device is not the recommended device by DJI, which means there might be a compatibility issue for it to run DJI GO 4 app. So please try to change another mobile device which is on the recommended list or you can wait for the next app update to try. devide support list.png
2018-1-21
Use props
Mike_Finland
New
Flight distance : 110262 ft
Finland

I have the same problem as well with my Oneplus 3T and Phantom 3 standard (Dji Go - products before P4). The app crashes in every flight but one time only. The crashing happens somewhere after 10 minutes of flying.

Earlier I used Samsung S4 phone for about year and there were not this kind of problems. Althought I had one significant problem: When temprerature was -10 celsius or less, Samsung S4 turned off and I could not turned it on. When temperature rised the phone worked normally again. I bought three new batteries for Samsung S4 but the problem remained the same. Therefore, I decided to change my phone to Oneplus 3T.

Oneplus 3T works well in cold conditions (-25 celsius and above) however I have this one problem that Jannistmb described about app crashing. I know that the phone is not listed in recommended devices. I will try to reinstall app and hope it will fix the problem. I will get back to this when I have tried it
2018-3-7
Use props
Jannistmb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mike_Finland Posted at 2018-3-7 01:19
I have the same problem as well with my Oneplus 3T and Phantom 3 standard (Dji Go - products before P4). The app crashes in every flight but one time only. The crashing happens somewhere after 10 minutes of flying.

Earlier I used Samsung S4 phone for about year and there were not this kind of problems. Althought I had one significant problem: When temprerature was -10 celsius or less, Samsung S4 turned off and I could not turned it on. When temperature rised the phone worked normally again. I bought three new batteries for Samsung S4 but the problem remained the same. Therefore, I decided to change my phone to Oneplus 3T.

Hey for me it works perfect after Dji did update to the app i never had problems again i hope after you will reinstall the app it will work!
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules