601 5 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kokok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1802159 ft
Philippines

Hi,

Charged up all my batts today to get some flying time but weather turned against me. Next available flying time for me is in 2 weeks. I dont want to leave all my batts fully charged until then. I know i can drain the batts in the aircraft itself, leaving it running till it drops to storage charge level, but can i do this instead in the charging hub? Set to storage and let it discharge there? Im assuming this will take the whole day, even more, but is it safe for the batteries? Ofcourse i will be home while the batts are discharging to keep an eye out incase.

Thanks!
2018-1-19
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

Thanks for the response. Forgot to mention though that i think the self discharge feature of my batts are not working. I left them for 2 weeks at 100% and set to 3 days discharge. When i checked them after 2 weeks, all of them are still at full charge. Thoughts?

2018-1-19
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

Yes, verified several times for each batteries that they were set to 3 days.

Left the batteires discharging on the hub for 4 hours now and seems like its taking awfully slow. All of them are still at 4 leds.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kokok Posted at 2018-1-20 03:48
Yes, verified several times for each batteries that they were set to 3 days.

Left the batteires discharging on the hub for 4 hours now and seems like its taking awfully slow. All of them are still at 4 leds.

Sir, please try to idle your battery for 3 days and do not turn it on during discharging. Then you can check the battery after 3 days. Please keep us updated.
2018-1-20
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-20 23:13
Sir, please try to idle your battery for 3 days and do not turn it on during discharging. Then you can check the battery after 3 days. Please keep us updated.

Hi Elektra,

Yes, i have done this several times on all my batts. I left them for two weeks without turning them on and wihout checking their charge status. After two weeks, they were still at the charge level i left them in. None of them were discharged at all.

Is there anything i can do? It would be nice to have this feature working so i dont have to worry about my batts,

Thanks!
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kokok Posted at 2018-1-21 06:13
Hi Elektra,

Yes, i have done this several times on all my batts. I left them for two weeks without turning them on and wihout checking their charge status. After two weeks, they were still at the charge level i left them in. None of them were discharged at all.

Kokok, please ensure that you have the right procedure of discharging your batteries. If the problems remain, please tell me the info of firmware and the version of your app. I would forward this situation for further check.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules