Self Tight Props Discontinued?
1388 7 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

Anyone knows where i can buy self tightening props? I've ordered from B&H and they keep sending Quick release props, same with Adorama, i ordered self tight and my confirmation says quick release. customer scare is telling that the older props are now discontinued. can anyone confirm this? i honestly do not like the quick release props, though you can set up faster they look cheap, i like the conical design of the original props. also, if anyone knows where i can buy self tight props, would appreciate sharing the info. thanks!
2015-4-23
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Now you'll be flooded with offers of unused or used props cheap.. The newer QR 1345 carbon reinforced props have been used with the E 800 power system and are much more durable and more stout at the props root..nothing to worry about here , they are quieter and fly smoother too.. They don't cost much but there not cheaply made either definatly a step up from the original props supplied ... I also have two phantoms and have done the buy differnt props thing trying many till I realized the dji props are plenty good enough and purpose built to the birds specs ... But if you really prefer the older style you'll have no problem finding some I'll bet...
2015-4-23
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

I have two full sets of the original shipped 1345 props 4 cw and 4 ccw with 6 prop locks if you like , in new condition ..
2015-4-23
Use props
gds3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29646 ft
United States

I am looking for some of the original props.  I have plenty prop locks (12) but only have one set of backup props.
e-mail me if interested in getting rid of any.  gds3d@comporium.net
Thad
2015-4-23
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-4-24 09:24
I have two full sets of the original shipped 1345 props 4 cw and 4 ccw with 6 prop locks if you like ...

where are located? can you pm me how much you want for them? thanks
2015-4-24
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-4-24 08:04
Now you'll be flooded with offers of unused or used props cheap.. The newer QR 1345 carbon reinforce ...

cool to know, thanks man.
2015-4-24
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

I have a set of slightly used and a set of unopened as well as a set of Maytech carbon fiber.
2015-4-25
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

hyderja Posted at 2015-4-25 23:15
I have a set of slightly used and a set of unopened as well as a set of Maytech carbon fiber.

Please email me how much you're selling the OEM props. Shockleedw@yahoo.com please. Don't think I can PM from my account here. Thanks
2015-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules