Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Won't Upgrade. Please Help!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevlar447
New
Flight distance : 49 ft
United States

I haven't updated my Phantom 3 Pro in a while (my bad) I have 1.6.4 on it now. Can someone please help me find the other versions I need to get it fully updated. When I turn my controller on and try and fly it says Aircraft Firmware Inconsistent.  
2018-1-19
Use props
fans55ae5496
lvl.4

United States

IF

YOUR DRONE WORKS

DO NOT UPDATE THE FIRMWARE.

ELSE

YOUR DRONE MAY NOT WORK ANYMORE

ENDIF

Also, turn off the auto-update feature on the ipad or other tablety thing you use for eyes.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Kevlar, you can check current version in DJI GO>General Settings>About. The message of Firmware Inconsistent may appear if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched. Please slide the bar to upgrade. Also, I'll attach the tutorial video of P3P firmware update for your reference.

2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what happened to your drone? I'd like to see whether I can help.
2018-1-19
Use props
Kevlar447
New
Flight distance : 49 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 22:49
Hi there, may I know what happened to your drone? I'd like to see whether I can help.

in the first video it shows going to the website and I can choice what firmware I want. When I go there now it only gives me one choice. Are the other versions not able to Download anymore?
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kevlar447 Posted at 2018-1-20 07:32
in the first video it shows going to the website and I can choice what firmware I want. When I go there now it only gives me one choice. Are the other versions not able to Download anymore?

Kevlar, the website has been upgraded and only the latest one will be displayed here. It is recommended to update to the latest version and check the performance.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules