Epson Moverio BT-300 on Phantom 4 pro +
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daniek3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146512 ft
Mexico

Hello, someone knows if the Epson Moverio BT-300 work in a control of the phanthom 4 pro +

Thanks
2018-1-19
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

From their Faq i wouldn't count on it:

What drone piloting applications are compatible with BT-300?
DJI GO app 3.0.1

Can I use DJI GO 4 with BT-300?
The DJI GO 4 (version 1.0.0) application will be available for download on the Moverio Apps Market at the end of January 2017; however, the current version must be run in parallel with another app called Rotation Locker, which can also be downloaded on the Moverio Apps Market. Please first open Rotation Locker and select Landscape Mode. Next, open DJI GO 4.

It somehow sounds outdated, so if i were you i'll try to contact Epson and ask or make sure you can return it to seller if you just want to try.
2018-1-20
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Ahh that wonderfull +, forget my other answer no you can't use other devices on the +RC, you need a standard controller for P4P.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Daniek3d, we recommend using DJI Goggles/RE for Phantom 4 Pro+, we are not able to ensure the compatibility of the third party accessories. If you are interested in the DJI Goggles, please visit here: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re?site=brandsite&from=nav
Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
Daniek3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146512 ft
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 19:13
Hi Daniek3d, we recommend using DJI Goggles/RE for Phantom 4 Pro+, we are not able to ensure the compatibility of the third party accessories. If you are interested in the DJI Goggles, please visit here: https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re?site=brandsite&from=nav
Thank you.

But, it's only work with dji family. but the epson work any whare.... and by the rules in Mexico i need to keeps the plane in sight, with dji goggles only see the fvp....

Thanks
2018-1-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Daniek3d Posted at 2018-1-21 20:21
But, it's only work with dji family. but the epson work any whare.... and by the rules in Mexico i need to keeps the plane in sight, with dji goggles only see the fvp....

Thanks

Can you not use a spotter to help, thats one way around FPV and VLOS
2018-1-21
Use props
Wing-Rider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73593 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 19:13
Thank you.

I was looking for the same answer;   I just bought  the MT-300 as  DJI supports The BT-300.  I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus.    So, I'm screwed as far as the BT-300's go ?   Is there any Thought about support for the + ?  How stupid is the support for one old approach and none for a new approach?  I can hardly believe it 700 bucks down the drain and no warning at all form DJI about the compatibility.
2018-5-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Wing-Rider Posted at 2018-5-7 20:51
I was looking for the same answer;   I just bought  the MT-300 as  DJI supports The BT-300.  I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus.    So, I'm screwed as far as the BT-300's go ?   Is there any Thought about support for the + ?  How stupid is the support for one old approach and none for a new approach?  I can hardly believe it 700 bucks down the drain and no warning at all form DJI about the compatibility.

"700 bucks down the drain and no warning at all from DJI about the compatibility"
When i was looking at them Epson had a list of supported DJI drones, P4P+ was not among on the list so it had been better to ask Epson before the buy i think.

With that said i also wish the DJI could find a way to connect a separate device to override the builtin display.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules