Photos not copied onto DJI Album (only sometimes)
862 4 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred F
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4676457 ft
Australia

I kept encountering photos from my Mavic not sent to the phone storage.  This does not happen all the time, but does happen often enough.

I set no limit on the cache size, and do clear the cache from time to time even my phone has plenty of space left.

I can understand that if the photos are not sent if the signal level is not strong enough.  But I encountered no such problems, flying in open space and nearby.  The video feed looked clear and good.  And they do get cached into the phone, most of the time, if not 100%.

So can someone tell me, if there are setting that I missed, or some other conditions, operational procedures that that cause this unreliability of copying photos into DJI Album on the phone.

2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Fred, may I know what's the current APP version? Please try enable the Auto Sync HD Photo in Camera Settings to see whether the issue remains.
2018-1-19
Use props
Fred F
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 23:00
Hey Fred, may I know what's the current APP version? Please try enable the Auto Sync HD Photo in Camera Settings to see whether the issue remains.

Thanks Susan. Yes the Auto Sync HD Photo setting is ON, ie enabled.

I have a few Mavics, and this has happened on three of them, from time to time, quite often. It is very annoying and unsettling, sometime, because one is never sure whether the photos ( or sometimes video ) has been taken correctly when on remote locations.

Sometimes, I have to resort to examining the SD version, but that wasted battery power of the Mavic.

So please help sort out this problem.

Thanks
2018-1-20
Use props
Fred F
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 23:00

Sorry, forgot about the App's version, it is v4.1.22 (472 Google Play), appears to be the latest.

Firmware is one generation behind the most recent update on 11/1/2018.  
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fred F Posted at 2018-1-20 01:23
Sorry, forgot about the App's version, it is v4.1.22 (472 Google Play), appears to be the latest.

Firmware is one generation behind the most recent update on 11/1/2018.

Thanks for getting back to us. Please back up all your data and uninstall the APP, delete all related files and reinstall. Alternatively, you can switch to another recommended mobile device to verify.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules