DJI Go for multiple devices
1698 4 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jagal
New
New Zealand

I already have DJI GO (DJI GO - For products before P4) installed for my Spark drone. Now I have purchsed an Osmo Mobile.
How can I get the app to connect to the Osmo Mobile device as well?

I looked to see if there was a different App in the GoogleStore, but this looked like the only one.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The corresponding APP of Osmo Mobile is DJI Go,  please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely when you run DJI Go, then turn on Bluetooth and connect Osmo Mobile in APP.
2018-1-20
Use props
Jagal
New
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-20 06:43
The corresponding APP of Osmo Mobile is DJI Go,  please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely when you run DJI Go, then turn on Bluetooth and connect Osmo Mobile in APP.

I searched for "DJI GO" in the GooglePlay Store. The only relevant thing it came up with (and top of the list) was "DJI GO--For products before P4". Event following the GooglePlay link on the Osmo page (https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads) takes me to the same App.
Where can I find the other "DJI GO" app? Has it been removed for some reason?
2018-1-20
Use props
Jagal
New
New Zealand

Jagal Posted at 2018-1-20 11:37
I searched for "DJI GO" in the GooglePlay Store. The only relevant thing it came up with (and top of the list) was "DJI GO--For products before P4". Event following the GooglePlay link on the Osmo page (https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads) takes me to the same App.
Where can I find the other "DJI GO" app? Has it been removed for some reason?

Sorted. An uninstall/reinstall seems to have fixed it.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jagal Posted at 2018-1-20 23:22
Sorted. An uninstall/reinstall seems to have fixed it.

Clever try, glad to know you got it figured out, enjoy it.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules